Rate the Signature Above You

Best answers
actually my friend gave this to me for a b-day present I gave him much cred's and made him one, we just didnt want to put our name at the bottom right corner

Best answers
thanks for the complement
Almighty_Gir sig
8.5/10
its very nice and classical if i would say, but anyways I'm gonna make me another one but can someone send me a picture similiar to the sig I got, a dbz picture, I wanna see if I can make it better than the one my friend gave me. (just wanna prove to the people that I'm good at making sigs)

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the brushing and bg, And good colour, Also the anime girl on there is teh cute lol, the grid and border work well, I also like the Ava & Sig Combo lol, Hard to see the name though..
9.5/10 .

Best answers
really like the sig...Bakuryu from bloody roar, if I am not mistaken....kinda sloppy on the cut out thouh 7/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice cut out, good background, font doesnt really match(imo) and there seem to be blue lines on the left image, which looks a bit weird (probably because sakuma put that picture under the brush layer) so...i give it a 7.5/10

Best answers
Still cute. 9/10 i think i gave it last time. if not alwell. I like the colors and the lines w/diamonds

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pictures are nice, I figure you drew those? The background however is a little dodgy and the text is far too plain
6.5/10

Best answers
Good Combination, It seems that the Letter's color doesn't fit with the background.

8.5/10

Anyway i'm not good at rating Sigs... :rolleyes: .

Best answers
naruto like very cools. havent seen it but want to. Bg looks cool and how the pic sorta blends in is nice. 8/10. Yes sir, those are my works of arts. Can i download fonts?
Edit: he beat me to rocky. 4/10. Cant see the figure, she/he is very sketchy, the colors dont really go and to dark.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very pretty new sig. ill give it 9/10 cos it flows very well, and is nicely themed.

a questiong thought. why was the song thread closed and this one remains open? they both do exactly the same thing...

Best answers
Once again i like the bg, its very cool i like the colors, the dude seems sad and the font is still hard to read but its cool. I think the Gs. ^^ 8/10 i dont know what i gave last time but awell ^^. Not sure.

Tengukou

T
True-Warrior15 said:
actually my friend gave this to me for a b-day present I gave him much cred's and made him one, we just didnt want to put our name at the bottom right corner

****ing liar. I made that. I am the orginal creator of that image, and I never gave it to anybody for their "birthday". -_- ****tard. I demand you take OFF my pic.

Original -

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
The argument ends here and this will be looked over.

IF that is not your sig, you have a small time to remove it or suffer the consequence of a ban. (there is a 0 tolerance for ripping)

So PM me and come clean, or the sig will be removed, and you with it for 2 weeks. ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom