Rate the Signature Above You

Best answers
Nice one fatal, 7/10.

I have to rate Bolteh's, because I LOVE Monty Python. Oh man "I just told him we already have one!" Oh man, the French Taunter, good times. 10/10

Bolteh2

B
well... i like the colors and all.. the blending is pretty nice.. but the typography is pretty bad...
+ it had anime ;)

7/10

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, Amusing 7/10.
I Made Another Sig After Relizing I Had Made Over 150 Posts..Every 50 Posts From My 100'th Post Deserve's A Remake/New Sig

Best answers
batter ? i think i changed it now >_<
And FatelCbrax i'd give you'rs 5\10 becouse its foggy and i dont understood it right

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bman said:
Howdy im new but my sig rocks made by me frinde mitzi and btw make more sayans other skins (nappa raditz)
About Your's, I dont like it, two bad quallity pic's on a bad backround..5 min job if you ask me, also it violates the AUP on the esf forum's, so if I were you, i'd remove the sig or resize it, or request another from a sig maker..
1/10
*EDIT*
And if you dont understand my sig, its a "dark/grunge" sig, based on The Guyver. I worked hard on it , and it's still not complete..hence real name "Fatal_CobraXSig42.jpg"..

Bolteh2

B
please do tell me where The Guyver is in your sig... its a blueish blend of multiple pics with grunge border... 5/10

Retired
Best answers
very nice, but a bad cutting job on the guy on the right. however the background andt he way you did the 'gorillaz' is quite good. I don't like 'ness' though on the sig. font and color don't match.

8.5/10

Best answers
Heres one i just made? :p
Fatal_CobraX make me one if i ask really nice ? :p

PS my frinde nick in icq is dark guyver (otherfrinde) i have no idea what guyver is!

Best answers
Bolteh said:
please do tell me where The Guyver is in your sig... its a blueish blend of multiple pics with grunge border... 5/10
it just above the brax in his name.

4/10 it a bit better

Bolteh2

B
that right gundam head looks like pinochio =c

pretty unclear font and the blending could be better.. 6/10

Retired
Best answers
bman said:
Heres one i just made? :p
Fatal_CobraX make me one if i ask really nice ? :p

PS my frinde nick in icq is dark guyver (otherfrinde) i have no idea what guyver is!

Ok, first of all I know you're new. but Double posting and spamming is not allowed. i'm giving you some slack because you're new.

here are the rules you need to obey: http://forum.esforces.com/faq.php?faq=vb_board_usage#faq_forum_aup

second, if you want a sig you should go to the signature section and request a sig, which can be found here: http://forum.esforces.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25

on-topic. Sicron not bad, however the grundge effect is a bit too black for my taste, but good job on the font.

giving it a 8/10.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ehh...what can i tell? i like darkish stuff =O

anyway...i like ur sig, always liked FF7 and im also gonna like the movie (probably) so...why not like ur sig? it is a bit blurred tho =\ 9/10

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
My Sig is 99% brushed, other then the guyver pic..it's above the "CobraX" ... :S
9/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleah! blue and some brushes dont do it for me, i like somthing that reminds me about the sig, or at least intrested, 5/10 for boringness

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7/10, kinda plain...
I rose the brightness...and changed the font..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom