Rate the Signature Above You

Best answers
not so clear too green.. i like green but this is too green

4/10

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, all you do is copy someones rating and if they dont like yours you say you don't like theirs -_-

I repeat my previous statement - the font doesn't stand out enough and the animation is pointless - 4/10

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is closed, MUAHAHAHA.

Just kidding... I like the color so Orion gets an 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im pretty sure this topic was not created so 4-5 people could sit here making lame comments about each other

if u have already given an opinion a signature then stop posting in here because its not "Rate the 4-5 people who keep posting/spamming/ranting's signatures"

post once and move on u dont need to spam the topic with lame ****fights trying to battle with ur e-penis

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's true - this thread has become far too spammy and people posting every other post is absurd.

For hwoarang - I like how the text beneath the sig is related to the sig itself - helps bring out the point of your signature - simple yet sweet :)

7/10

For hibs - the sig itself is good, and now its even better now that it conforms to the forum aup - 7/10 as well :)

Best answers
lol.. i had lunch now and i wanted to suggest that we stop the lame comments and rate our sigs accordingly so ..
and i wont change my statement.. thats to much green..
6/10 the most u get..

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku SSJ3 said:
sudden mind change.. get a kitten sig.. i like cats..

7/10

NOES for I AM THE OKT OR ORIGINAL KITTEH THUG

as for Onion... It's not bad though I think the whiteyness kinda stuff on the border is too white...

7/10

EDIT:

No rating for you SSJ3 Goku... you were told to post once and move on.

Best answers
cuz i can rate the sig to my liking i give him
8/10
kitty! i like kittys!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
congradulations

for spamming the thread and ignoring any and all statements you gained a warning

if 1 more warning is handed out for this topic its closed

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh..5/10?.. Kinda funny..dont understand it though...thats from a movie right? o_O

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Uh..5/10?.. Kinda funny..dont understand it though...thats from a movie right? o_O
Yes, it's from Monty Python and The Holy Grail

Back on-topic;

6/10 the stock is very hard to see, and I am not a Guyver Fan :p

Bolteh2

B
red, ugly font, bad cut out of the img and bad blending.. and that animation is annoying

6/10

Best answers
i dont see the point it that guy on the left, it could be a lil more colorfull.. and the text isnt so that funny..
3/10
and i dont care what u think.. im not starting another miniwar, i just dislike it..
btw, hibiki why didnt u warn orion and jp.. they both rated my sig 2 ..

Best answers
Well the bottum sig is ok. It's a bit to big from me. The BG is a bit to plain and that font :p

5/10

Retired
Best answers
Goku SSJ3 said:
i dont see the point it that guy on the left, it could be a lil more colorfull.. and the text isnt so that funny..
3/10
and i dont care what u think.. im not starting another miniwar, i just dislike it..
btw, hibiki why didnt u warn orion and jp.. they both rated my sig 2 ..

He warned you because you spammed the thread, and you still are. you keep posting right after someone else, so people have to rate you the whole time.. that is spamming. I think you can calculate your average rating by now. so stop posting in this thread, it's not meant for people who post once every 5 minutes. Stop it now. Like hibiki said, if anyone receives another warning, this thread will close.

on-topic: Ryoko good sig as always, very nice clean fonts like you always use. the background and stock fit perfectly 9,5/10 (I don't do 10's ;) but it would probably be one ;))

Best answers
Heh, pretty funny, and original. 9/10

Bolteh: I'd like a governmental grant to develope my silly walk. Woo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom