Putting Tien and having Multi form.

Best answers
If you're gonna add that many bad guys, you should at least include Tien. Maybe Yamcha or someone to balance it out.

What would be really funny to do is put in Chiaotzu. Not that I'm serious, but it'd be funny.

Best answers
Well acually, what if Chiaotzu was put in the game with Tien. In the series he always with Tien. Also since Tien is weak comapre to the majority of characters wouldn't it be good to put Chiaotzu with Tien. One of the attacks could be, You send Chiaotzu and make him grab someone for self destruct. (LIKE HE DID TO NAPPA)
I don't know just an idea. Besides Tien doesn't have much moves besides tri beam and MultiForm.

Best answers
I like the idea of your multi form. Also, yeah its true if Tien was put in the game he wouldn't have much attacks. So putting Chiaotzu in with Tien would make him very unique from everyone.
But if someone kills Chiaotzu then too bad.

However, what would happen if Tien gots Meleed, what Chiaotzu follows him, that would be weird.

Best answers
Well if Chiaotzu was put in the game following Tien and Tien gets meleed, Chaiotzu could just automatically follow him but in a slow pace not the exact same speed as Tien.

Best answers
he splits into three persons and not four
the new ones should be bot controlled and die after one hit
you can only use this attack ones in a life time
else you could make a lot of clones of yourself

Best answers
wouldn't it be to hard to code? and wouldn't it cause some drop in the frame rate?

about chiaotzu following when tien get's hitted, maybe chiaotzu could be sitting on tien's back?

almostdeleted

A
Put tien in and let one of his attacks be a a shield. He puts his fingers together and a Shield that is about the size of turbo protects tien and absorbs attacks like gohans but CAN NOT be fired in an attack. You can give Tien KameHaMeHa. It said on a website I was on that he once used it. Im not sure if this is true though.

Best answers
It sounds like a great idea but wil it be possible to make it that way?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Farago
K I know there has been many threads about Tien but what do you guys think about this.

First, Why put Tien in the game, what special ability does he have.
Well...

If tien is put in the game he could have the tri beam attack and multi form. You might think this would be compilcated to do but here's how I think it should be done. You do his attack and he splits into 4. Of course each Tien's power level would be divided into 4.

Anyways the 4 tiens would form a cross. You might ask how you would be able to control all 4. Here's how, 1 Tien will face North, 1 East, 1 West and 1 south. When you press forward all will move their direction they are facing. So if you face the centre all the Tiens will face the centre.

Then if you hold right click then the 3 tiens will start to follow the original. So this way you can move around and trap anyone in the middle. With the new melee system right now, imagine 4 guys hitting you in 4 directions. OUCH!!!

OH yeah if 1 Tien gets punched then they all combine into 1. But if 1 dies, you'll just continue with 3 and form a triangle instead.

any comments?
I would like to see this. But it has its flaws. I think that it should be
given to Tien after he Powers Ups(his way of transforming :\)
Because if all 4 tiens cut your health in half they will also have to
cut your ki pool in half and it will take alot of ki.

Also The idea of have all tiens head north/west/east/south is
kinda lame cause what if the enemy isn't in the middle? My suggestion is this:

Have them lined up next to each other. and when you lock on to
someone w/ melee they both start a frontal attack. The ones
on the side should automatically go on the side and behind the enemy and automatically kick his ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well tien sux.He is so garbage he was only strong in dragonball.I rather have androind 17 or 16 or 18 they knocked his ass out and vegeta and trunks.They should take trunks out hes so G*y and put in pikkon

Best answers
gt trunks and chibi trunks rocks ~~

but about replaceing him.. don't think so, he's one of the main characters...

Best answers
even with this overwhelming support for Tien, the esf team wont add em. Their just like that.:S

almostdeleted

A
Yea we know..oh well..**sulks**..**Takes out gun** THEY WILL NOW! RIGHT? RIGHT? lol jk jk jk o_o. I like the ESF team. There cool. Tien would be so cool. Multi form would be the best move. I would play as Tien all the time.

Best answers
me2 :D .. man Tien in esf, would..uh.. be awesome! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikkon can get that too.and pikkon would whoop all of there asses

Best answers
Tien, Krillin, and Piccolo all used the multiform technique at some point in the series. Its too bad they wont add Tien (

Best answers
I like the idea of the multi-form. Just for clarification, Tien's multi-form is different to that of Krillin's and Piccolo's. Piccolo and Krillin are only able to create three forms, while Tien is able to create as many as he wants, but each type of multi-form splits the energy equally. Just putting my two cents in.:)

Best answers
Tien Does haev a Transformation, In Dragon Ball he made it so he had 2 extra arms in his back, thats a transformation ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that transformation looked nasty, i mean it was done in dragon ball, not DBZ.. think about it woudn't match with the settings for DBZ.. DB was more cartoonish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom