Putting Tien and having Multi form.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't knock trunks , trunks is cool and good in esf coz trunks has an advantage (the advantage being his sword) i reckon tien should have a power then "mystic tien" (name for it , coz he did have differ clothing in the buu saga and gt) for memory he also had that psychic attack he used on cell , if this is done then it should drain most or alot of kai (since it takes a lot out of tien to perform the attack) btw , i would like to see movie charcters such as broly in esf , but that is never gonna happen (but something gives me a feeling that the evm team mite make a charcter addon mod for esf)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well u can also say Krillin
Emeka650 said:
. He has no trans, he only has1 unique attack, and hes a weakling. But hes in!
On-topic:
I think Multi-form should create 3 tiens *max* and they sould all look at the same direction (meaning their crosshair will be your crosshair).

Best answers
Tien Owns, And Hibiki He does have a Transformation, He Grows an Extra 2 arms out of his back In dragonball, could that not be a transformation??

Best answers
I believe that tribeam (used on cell form2) should be a high damage, NO CHARGE, medium ki cost, but takes away 15 hp. it should also push the enemy away like it did on the show. tien>mystic tien just like krillin>mystic krillin. makes sence doesn't it?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Uhm guys this thread is more then 1.5 years old :rolleyes: Why not post in the recent Tien thread....?

Best answers
"Tien for 1.3?" is the newest Tien thread. Read up on it and consider adding him to 1.3

Best answers
Tien doesn't need a transformation we have alternatives. Well alot of chars don't need transformations except the people that transform.

Best answers
offtopic^2k

but i just found it fun to receive a "Reply to post 'Putting Tien and having Multi form.'" email, since my last post and last time on this board was, as mention aboved, 1,5 years ago

woot :)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Please talk in the thread that isn't over a year old and Fatbuu do not revive another dead thread again please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom