Putting Tien and having Multi form.

Best answers
K I know there has been many threads about Tien but what do you guys think about this.

First, Why put Tien in the game, what special ability does he have.
Well...

If tien is put in the game he could have the tri beam attack and multi form. You might think this would be compilcated to do but here's how I think it should be done. You do his attack and he splits into 4. Of course each Tien's power level would be divided into 4.

Anyways the 4 tiens would form a cross. You might ask how you would be able to control all 4. Here's how, 1 Tien will face North, 1 East, 1 West and 1 south. When you press forward all will move their direction they are facing. So if you face the centre all the Tiens will face the centre.

Then if you hold right click then the 3 tiens will start to follow the original. So this way you can move around and trap anyone in the middle. With the new melee system right now, imagine 4 guys hitting you in 4 directions. OUCH!!!

OH yeah if 1 Tien gets punched then they all combine into 1. But if 1 dies, you'll just continue with 3 and form a triangle instead.

any comments?

Best answers
Yeah I like this idea. I understand how you would controll all 4 at the same time. They would all be facing the centre and if you press back they all go back but in different directions. But if you hold right click they would all face one direction and follow the original Tien which you are controlling. Then if you let go of right click they go back facing the centre.

Did I get that correct?

Best answers
Yeah I get it too.
Then this would meen if all 4 tiens fired a fireball at someone in the centre of them, the guy would get fried.

Also I don't know if you thought about this but, since you said if you hold right click you all face 1 direction then you should hold right click and shoot someone. It wouldn't matter if the person is outside the centre all 4 beams would hit him.

I say if Tien was in the game he should definitely have this.

It's pretty balance.
Pros:
- 4 times the chance to hit someone.
- If you trap someone and Melee him he would most likely die because of the hard impact unless he was really strong of course.
- It would bring new strategies into play

Cons:
- 4 times the chance to die.
- Each is 4 times as weak

Best answers
Yeah that's exactly what I mean Angle_Fire

Also I think you should lose ki a bit faster when your on Multi form so you have to charge up for frequently.

Also when you do an attack there will be 3 echoes in the backround.

Yeah it would be fair to put to Multi form. Yeah you'll have 4 times the chane to hit someone but you also have 4 times the chane to get hit.

Best answers
So Multi-Form, in essence, works just like Piccolo's Scatter Balls? Hmm. Interesting. It would be cool to see.

Best answers
I Think U Should Be Able to Play as 1 tien and the other 3 are bot controlled so when they r bot controlled, they act just like how u fight.:]

Best answers
But if they were are just bot controlled then you won't be able to controll them as good. And usually Tien would surround an enemy and how would you do that when they are bot controlled.

Best answers
you couldnt have them bot controlled, that would be too difficult. You would need 3 bots which would take up 3 spaces in the server temporarily and what if there were more than one Tien? maybe 3, thats 12 tiens if they all do muti form O_O

i think like a mirror of a chrachter would be good, they just split up and do exactly what the original does. But i dont know if that is possible? Like if you target someone for melee, they all head that way when u attack etc.

Best answers
I just said, if you get meleed they all become 1 again.
I think it's possible because it says they might do this in the future realease if you read the "before you post" thread.

Best answers
Maybe Cell should be able to do this as well since he has cells of Tien. If the team doesn't want to add Tien in the game, maybe they could just make Cell be able to do Multi Form.

Maybe there could be a botten you press so you change which Tien you are controlling. If you get real good at this you can probably take 2 guys or more at the same time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tien is too weak has hardly any attacks and has no transformations... there for isnt goin in esf

Best answers
tien is cool, and one of the braver characters of DBZ. Damn him for having no transformation :(

I think if this were added, and his multiform move added then as you said the PL gets split into 4. Also his health should get split into 4 (each form gets 1/4 of your current health) and they remain in multiform until you cancel the attack or until they die.

THis way, you run the risk of losing 3/4 of your health from people killing the other 3 Tiens. If the Tien you are "behind" or controlling is killed all 4 should die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
tien is too weak has hardly any attacks and has no transformations... there for isnt goin in esf
Stronger than Krillin, as much attacks as Krillin, and I don't believe Krillin has any transformations... ;/

Hey, well what do you know! Krillin IS in ESF! :\

Anyway, Piccolo and Krillin can also perform Multi-Form. (Saiyan Saga, when attacking Nappa)

Best answers
I'm pretty sure that this will take a long time to code. But I know it's worth it because this is an awsome idea.

Best answers
I'm a big fan of Tien and I really wish they would add him. To my knowledge he is stronger then Krillen. Yeah Multi Form is a great idea.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are too many goog guys we need some baddies instead of these weaklings!

Best answers
Tien is not a weakling. Yes he is weak compare to Goku or Vegeta but he is stronger then Krillen. Also your concerned that there are too many good guys so why not add another bad guy?

Best answers
why not add raditz then? since he is goku's brother, he does have the possibility of going SSJ, maybe even SSJ2.

i dunno about the attacks, though.

Best answers
Radizt is way too weak. Yeah sure he was the strongest enemy, but how long did that last?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same goes for freeza he was the strongest enemy king kai knew but then cell came,he was the stronges enemy they knew and then came buu ,what's your point?I say they should add Radditz,Captain ginyu,Garlic jr,Dabura,And Zarbon(has transformation).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom