Problems with Bots (is anywhere a german person?)

Best answers
I've got problems with the bots.
I've downloaded the bot-program but it doesn't work.
More exactly:The text says "To open the bot menu press the = buttom" but I'm a German and the =bottum is on the `bottum.
Ok now I can open the menu but I don't know were the numbers 0 till 9
are on a german keyboard

Best answers
the numbers are over the letters^^
i am german and i have no problems to configure it and when this doesnt work go in thESF,than on configuration,than contraol and do the bottons for the MENU yourself:)

edit
mach einfach ESF an,geh in Configuartion dann auf die controls und dann stell die menu tasten auf die zahlen tasten...die über den buchstaben stehen,ich glaub das numpad geh auch

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i guess i´ll answer in german if it´s ok with the mods.

[German]
als erstes würde ich das bot menu auf ne andere taste legen bei mir ist es "b" wie botmenu eben .
dazu gehste in die botconfig.cfg und änderst da die taste .
und für die Menü Navigation sind es die ganz normalen zahlen ause du hast was geändert .
[/german]

Best answers
Ok, hab ich gemacht, aber ich denke ich brauch noch bots, (nicht nur das Programm).
Kannst du mir sagen woher ich die kriege?

For the nongerman persons in a short version: Where can I get bots?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[german]
geh auf esf-worlds und such da nach dem esf bots 3.1 proggie da sind die bopts dabei und dann nach der installation musste die activate boty.exe starten und naja die bots aktivieren mehr eigentlich nich
[/german]

short:
Go on esf-world download bots 3.1 install them and use activate bots.exe

Best answers
Das hab ich schon gemacht, aber wenn ich dann zum Beispiel einen Bot "holen" will, also auf die entsprechende Nummer drücke passiert rein gar nichts!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but well i guess he can´t understand english so goo so it might be better to talk in german but i do my posts in english and german so i guess there´s nothing wron g with it

Best answers
I UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

German:
Das einzige problem ist, das ich meistens nur ca. 5 Minuten Zeit hab, deshwegen kommen eben viele Fehler rein!
Nebenbei gesagt,
es funktioniert! Hipiii! (Ich hab aus versehen die Menübefehle 1-9 unter controls weggemacht)

Andere Frage (wenn ihr wollt kann ich extra ein neues Forum gründen oder es versieben):
Also, bei Son-Goku steht, Perfekt Transformation 5.000.000 und ein Freund von mir sagt, wenn du als SSJ-Son-Goku 5.000.000 hast kannst du dich nochmal verwandeln, stimmt das und wenn ja, wie macht man das?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thx shadow but he solved his prob.
and i won´t talk anymore german now.
and kalle beat your friend . if your using normal ESF perfect transformation means you don´t need to wait till he goes ssj you push the ascend button and your ssj in a flash .

Best answers
Now I've got eea (or eaa) and so I suddenly can transform to a higher level.
Uhm, with beat do you mean I should hurt him on his shoulder (for example) or should I beat him in esf Game.
I've done both! :laff:
Another thing: My Pc scarys me a lot! You don't now why? I'll tell you:
First I know that on my Pc was not much Space free, so I've looked in the
Explorer and I saw that I've got 800KB free, but I get a 15MB big File on it
and after all this I have installed this, without problems! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom