Problem With Client.Dll File (Plz Help Me)

Best answers
Hello All,
I've been out of the loop for quite a bit of time now. I just updated my ESF files to Beta 1.2.3. The problem that I'm having is with Steam. When ever I try to connect to a ESF server useing Steam the game starts loading then I get a message that says your client.dll differs from the servers. I'm pretty sure that I've installed Beta 1.2.3 corectly, what should I do now. If possible where can I find the client.dll file that I need to connect to all the Beta 1.2.3 servers. Just in case anyone is wondering, I have been trying to connect to Beta 1.2.3 and not the 1.2.2. On a side note, I've noticed that Steam seems to be full of Beta 1.2.2 servers. Is there a reason that most servers are still useing Beta 1.2.3?

Thanks

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ESF 1.2.2 and ESF 1.2.3 are the same thing only some map changes so thats all.

Perhaps you are trying to conect to a server that is runing ESF 1.1 or 1.2.1

So just try another server if not then i dont know sorry :(

Best answers
Reinstall ESF 1.2.
Then reinstall the patch 1.2.1 and then the patch 1.2.2 and at last the patch 1.2.3 and everything should work :).

Best answers
maybe ill try that to....i have the same error=( it sux....well im off to reinstall and install all the patches=D
PS:
THIS MOD RUUUULEEEES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom