Problem With Advance Melee

Best answers
Any time that a opponent attacks me in advance melee, my camera view goes berserk on the very top of the map. When i attack a enemy in advance melee, i see the guy getting punched, but my character is faded out an unable to be seen wile doing this. I thought this was just suppose to happen until i looked at pictures of people going in advance melee and showing the other heroes without any mishap. Please help me :(.

Best answers
Kaination said:
What video mode are you nrunning?

Use openGL
lol how do i change it if i need to?

bah i tried it and it saids "the specific video mode is not supported. The game will run in software mode."

NVM, i got it working did d3d insted of openGL, problem solved :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ziken said:
lol how do i change it if i need to?

bah i tried it and it saids "the specific video mode is not supported. The game will run in software mode."

NVM, i got it working did d3d insted of openGL, problem solved :)
You're going to lose a considerable amount of FPS by using D3D. Post your video card specs and I'll try to help you tweak it to where you can run OpenGL.

Best answers
Spunky said:
You're going to lose a considerable amount of FPS by using D3D. Post your video card specs and I'll try to help you tweak it to where you can run OpenGL.
FPS? wth is that? O_O

The video card im runnig on is i think called GFX Force, new version, might be called somtthing else, but that name just seems abit familiar, and close enough to what it should be called.

I'm a bit confused though. If D3D is bad, then why is it a option to have? :shocked:

Please Help me i really want to play this game without any problems :(.

Been two days and no one can have a answer? Come on, please help me with this!

Best answers
just change your video option to OpenGL and itll work as the other guy said
BTW fps=frames per second

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evilvegita said:
just change your video option to OpenGL and itll work as the other guy said
BTW fps=frames per second
did you not read what he said?

goto nvidia.com and update your drivers

Best answers
Indeed, same problem happened with me in software mode, just update your drivers, and run in openGL mode and it'll be fixed, and fps is the frames per second you run at, low fps, means really terrible lagag, sort of, correct me if Im wrong, but usually when you have low fps, your game runs at a slow speed.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remedyz said:
Indeed, same problem happened with me in software mode, just update your drivers, and run in openGL mode and it'll be fixed, and fps is the frames per second you run at, low fps, means really terrible lagag, sort of, correct me if Im wrong, but usually when you have low fps, your game runs at a slow speed.
Correcting: When you have low FPS the game runs at a slow speed Only if its single player and in no way connected to teh internet (running on your computer).
Now if its a multiplayer game youll see pictures. Literary. No smooth movement. Youll see animations jump. Basicly all the frames that dont get in are skipped. Unlike at Singleplayer where the newer frames wait till its there turn. So you miss some frames XD

I have experience with that. 25 FPS is max running esf_rosat from my own PC.

Best answers
Oh, ouch, and nice explanation :) I was close -chuckle-

Anyways, does this help you at all?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I have experience with that. 25 FPS is max running esf_rosat from my own PC.
Strange, my pc runs that map realyl smoothly. And that's the only map that works perfectly on my computer. I love the Rosay Map, but it's a shame it has a few bugs... Such as the water bug when you are walking / jumping on the ground.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Strange, my pc runs that map realyl smoothly. And that's the only map that works perfectly on my computer. I love the Rosay Map, but it's a shame it has a few bugs... Such as the water bug when you are walking / jumping on the ground.
Thats not a rosat bug. All maps have that. You just dont notice cause rosat is the only map that lets you walk on the skybox. BTW its the same bug that lets you waln on the botom of water.

And why it runs so smooth? Its a skybox with a mapped huse in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom