power up movie !!

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i think masta is going to send a e-mail to phl... Also, it would start to piss me off if someone was screaming every time they powered up... Screaming is going to be saved for transformations.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate to be the first one to have a real problem here, but the movie doesn't work for me. Divx keeps saying that it cannot be opened. :\

Any suggestions?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they dont need to scream... just a gental yell would work...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
I hate to be the first one to have a real problem here, but the movie doesn't work for me. Divx keeps saying that it cannot be opened. :\

Any suggestions?
Never mind, I worked it out. And let me say this.... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!! Ahem.... very well done, PCJoe, very well done indeed.

EDIT - One more comment. Is it just me (or my bad monitor), or does Vegeta's hair fluctuate between gold and black when the gold aura activates, as if he is struggling to transform?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe just wait till its fully done :D

Best answers
God that looks really tight. Next movie u guys should show a ps or sum hand to hand combat if uve worked on that

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

NO WAY. I can think of this movie for a long time. ;D And why would we need another movie? They'll only delay the beta.

But the movie itself. WOW. Did ya see? Of course you did. :D man, rocks going up. Trans completed. rocks going down. Dust and sound. Motion. Oh yeh baby. :yes: :) ;) ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@__@

do my eyes deceve me!!!

a person not wanting another video!!!!!!!

@_@

im shocked!!! FINALY A NON MORON!!!!!! ;D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p

i can still barely belive that masta made a second video after u all just got one...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Masta must have been in a good mood. yeah the community as a whole is getting very demanding and wingy. Not me of course :D

BrunO

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
PHEW! that was close, i was just testing the new inteam, and i gotta tell ya guys............ IM IMPRESSED! After recieving the newest version that included the new powerup aura and particles, i seriously thought i was a Z fighter for a moment there, all the rocks and particles flowing around my masculine physique, the sound of my Ki discharging and burning off into the atmosphere it was all there and all so real................... till Someone yelled out that dinner was ready, and alas...... the illusion was lost :cry:

:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeseman
PHEW! that was close, i was just testing the new inteam, and i gotta tell ya guys............ IM IMPRESSED! After recieving the newest version that included the new powerup aura and particles, i seriously thought i was a Z fighter for a moment there, all the rocks and particles flowing around my masculine physique, the sound of my Ki discharging and burning off into the atmosphere it was all there and all so real................... till Someone yelled out that dinner was ready, and alas...... the illusion was lost :cry:

:fight:
Lucky you, im still damn impressed with the video and you get the inteam, no fair ;) .
I was wondering how large is the current in team in Mb?

BrunO

*Who said anything about fairness? I only have it cuz i threatened to ban the team from the forums bwahahahaha :shocked: *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont make me turn you into swiss cheeseman, cuz your temptaions wants me to hack your comp.

*Aint life a biznatch? :p *
Cheeseman

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah beta rox0rs ur box0rs!!!!!!!

and it is good... u do feal like ur there... untill i crashes and gets an error :talk:

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway, to dispel a few myths.

A) the beta is approximately 45 MB, slightly bigger than Alpha 2.0. This is likely to increase, but not by much, maybe another 10 MB. If the team make seperate DLs for the Maps, Music, and Mod it will be about 25 MB for the mod, 15 MB for the music, and 5 MB for the maps (these are real rough, and I'm not near my comp with the inteam). This is all just a rough guess, and could change easily, but the team is aware of the music dl problem for narrowband fans.

B) The new effects barely hurt gameplay, and the mod is even better on 56k than the alpha! It has been real playable, even with the dragon and 5 players at once. For the record, I have a 466MHz Celeron A, with 384MB RAM (PC100) & a 3dfx Voodoo3 PCI. A crap machine . . . and it runs the beta fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom