Post your funky ESF pics!

Best answers
ontopic/ hahahah man that one picture from growler is so funny nice job there
offtopic/ for encorE SX and dreamkiller in your pictures on page 11 of this topic where did you get that scouter???? thats really nice..

Best answers
Whatever... all i can see is that buu is actually loving it.. o_O

Best answers
:p

Its about 4 sbcs, 2 sbs and a k wave. Its purty.

Here I tryed my hand at modern art. O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woooah havent seen the old trunks model in a looonngg time, everyone seems to b using ned's model >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
woooah havent seen the old trunks model in a looonngg time, everyone seems to b using ned's model >_<
Theres a reason for that.

Best answers
Hey guys how can i post my picture i got a huge blow up with ma kamehameha. Plz help me

Best answers
Heres a picture of me(I made hacks for the game only for my self made made me have a lot of PL and health :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You downloaded amxx, installed the heal plugin and installed the pl editor plugin ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, and it's not really hacking seeing as a lot of people use (the very legitimate) AMXX, and they're both publicly released plugins. You're not even playing against human opponents.

0|\/|6 L337 |\/|4573R |-|4XX0R!!!1!1!1

Best answers
lol ok u want the video?
lol plus i can't play online no legit key :) ill record of me doing basic hack in the game to then if u want but the movie file will be around 500MB so u guys have aim? ill send it oh yea and can you explain why my health bar is so long lol i havent use those amx watcha ma call it so i never seen those health b4

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LMAO its NOT really hard to make an HP/KI/PL/Speed/Weapon Editor.
I can do that too ;D

Best answers
Na im not using those im just using hacks lol ill give u video of me doing some basic hacking if u want

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
99,999 = h4xx3d health.
That value with normal AMXX cannot be achieved. He's telling the truth, you know...
You used 3,425,173 hack index of .dll or?

Best answers
Na I was bord and I just say "I wonder does basic hacking works here" so I tried it and lol yep it works plus I can increase my health to whatever I want, but the more there is the laggy it will be so I set it to 99,999 I tried 999,999,999 it was laggy like hell but i can still move. Plus my bar is so long because my hack health isent part of the game so it went off the chart lol.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I remember it doing that in 1.0...... we could get our powerlevel so high that it would go off the bar and in the end start to come down again. Also the same thing happened in the health bar, but then in the end no matter how strong you were, you're beam attack's became in affective :(

Best answers
every pic is nice but when i try to download EVM from that corpra bite site it keep saying the download link is not found

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't ask about EVM here. We don't run support for them. CHeck the EVM/EEA sticky.

Best answers
then y do they run esf game if u guys dont support it? any way i'll just wait until 1.3 comes out but i have another question when i start my own server it only have 2 maps so is the maps from this site free?

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, again, NOT the thread to discuss this sort of thing in. You can't just start posting random questions in random threads. Please read the stickies in the help section. CHances are your question has been addressed. And we don't support EVM because it's a 3rd party AMX mod for ESF, which the ESF team has no involvement in.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

Now, do not post in this thread again unless you're showing off funky pictures from ESF, or are commenting on one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom