Post your funky ESF pics!

Best answers
you should pm chkra-x to send it to you thriugh aol instant messenger(you should get it)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Code:
	message_begin( MSG_BROADCAST, get_user_msgid( "Powerup" ) );
	write_byte( id );
	write_byte( red );
	write_byte( green );
	write_byte( blue );
	message_end( );
Lol, everybody can make that "trail" ( which is just a powerup effect btw )

I have that Cooler, I got it via Kazaa ^^ Someone was enough stupid to make it avaible through Kazaa :p

And no way that STARS plugin could beat mine EvoSSJ4. We have WAY much more stuff then you guys have. +, we have a support of EVM team ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Code:
	message_begin( MSG_BROADCAST, get_user_msgid( "Powerup" ) );
	write_byte( id );
	write_byte( red );
	write_byte( green );
	write_byte( blue );
	message_end( );
Lol, everybody can make that "trail" ( which is just a powerup effect btw )

I have that Cooler, I got it via Kazaa ^^ Someone was enough stupid to make it avaible through Kazaa :p

And no way that STARS plugin could beat mine EvoSSJ4. We have WAY much more stuff then you guys have. +, we have a support of EVM team ^^
Yeah but all the stuff we are creating is freaking awesome. Trust me on this one. Logan pwns anyone who could make sprites. Hands down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Yeah but all the stuff we are creating is freaking awesome. Trust me on this one. Logan pwns anyone who could make sprites. Hands down.
whaga? o.o;

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not really. You see, we can make all the effects EVM team made, I just need teh picture of effect to recreate it. And trust me, I can make far better GFX with built in particle effects then just using "ordinary" way ( sprites :p ).
I'm not disrespecting logan nor ur addon, but we'll see who will win the match.
Btw, do you guys have NEW attacks, just like ordinary ones? ( icon in weapon selection menu )? No? Too bad, since we have it ^^

Also - do you have EXACT same looking SSJ4 trans as in the show? We have ( Oozaru mode ) - and guess what - our model change is the real one XD No melee bugs ^^

Also, we ARE NOT replacing any charachters. We are just using current ones as a template. So basically, we're copy&pasting current ones, and then tweaking them. So is with attacks. Enjoy mista' XD
We have full sack of specials, we have learnable techniques ( barrier, hypermode, sacrifice ( transforming life force into pl and then blowing urself up ), etc. ). We have full sack of fusions ( namekian fusion, fusion dance for Goten&Trunks, Goku&Vegeta, etc.). And we even have a RPG mode which can be activated by server admin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you want to promote the EVO plugin then do it outside my thread, and ideally outside the ESF forum alltogether. Although for the record I wouldn't boast about the fact you need help from the EVM team :rolleyes:

Keep it about pics people:

The quest to find ESF's maximum PL.

Hmmm, 400,000,000 for normal form. It went higher but after turning the aura on and off it defaults back to 400mil...

What? 799,999,999? That's not 2x! I feel cheated, on goes the aura...

999,999,998...still...not...high...enough...

*one kill later*

Woohoo! ...1,095...erm...I bwoke it :p

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Lol. I won't post ESF teams dear ESF powerlevel offsets ^^ k, lets stop *bash bash* styling here.
Btw, that is not max pl ^^
Explore by urself ^^

edit

LOL!!!!
120 hp for SSJ4 Vegeta?

Hint: Define maximum health by "MaxHealth" game message, and then use the set_user_health native.
code:
Code:
	message_begin( MSG_ONE, get_user_msgid( "MaxHealth" ), {0,0,0}, id );
	write_byte( health ); // replace "health" by integer-type number
	message_end( );
Also, give credit to coder/dragon/esf powerlevel changer ^^

I don't need help from EVM team. I'm skilled myself as is, and you guys wills probably have problems with EVM's specials and extra transformations, AND fusion.

k, lemme make you guys some really NIFTY pictures XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncoreSX said:
LOL!!!!
120 hp for SSJ4 Vegeta?
As I said before, it's a regular model replacement, not the STARS plugin.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
kkkkkk... ^^

Anyway

WTF?! Where is mine opponent? GRRR, I gotta go SSJ4

Hehehe, now he'll face 4th stage Super Saiyan ^^ ( the effect of fog is created by EVM team, core | prinCe ( skizer ) showed me the effect in server, and I recreated him )

LOL! 10x Kaaaa Meeee Haaa Meeee HAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Hope you liked ma little SSJ4 Goku demonstration ^^
Next coming : how to pick a donut with SSJ4 Vegeta's Final Shine, and how to make a 100x Generic Balls XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Lol. I won't post ESF teams dear ESF powerlevel offsets ^^ k, lets stop *bash bash* styling here.
Btw, that is not max pl ^^
Explore by urself ^^

edit

LOL!!!!
120 hp for SSJ4 Vegeta?

Hint: Define maximum health by "MaxHealth" game message, and then use the set_user_health native.
code:
Code:
	message_begin( MSG_ONE, get_user_msgid( "MaxHealth" ), {0,0,0}, id );
	write_byte( health ); // replace "health" by integer-type number
	message_end( );
Also, give credit to coder/dragon/esf powerlevel changer ^^

I don't need help from EVM team. I'm skilled myself as is, and you guys wills probably have problems with EVM's specials and extra transformations, AND fusion.

k, lemme make you guys some really NIFTY pictures XD
Well ntohing wrong with friendly competition right? heh, this is a stand alone plugin, no EVM is needed, so we revamp our own core trans system and fusions, also we wont have model replacments for our new chars aswell :yes:

Heres a demo of the Stars SSJ4 Goku I guess..

I noticed your ssj4's pl changed from 10mil to 100mil.... are you serious??

Also, Id like to ask you to post your Cooler model you have if you will please? just a screenshot in a model viewer or ingame would be good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I had the time/patience/ability, I could probably bake a sega plugin or something...seeing as how much resoruces i have of it:

Knuckles is back!

now, if could find a guillible website, i could probably pull this off as a hoax or something-as super knuckles fighting super sonic

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
We don't need EVM. And in our addon, you transform from normal form. And we're just adapting the plugin to be compatible with or without EVM. By the way, I now know who is coding for you guys. Jinto, eh?
Yes, its changed like that, because:
a) When you transform to SSJ3 in EVM, you get 8x multiplier from normal form, and here you get 10x. And it isn't a problem since we have a powerlevel limit breaker ( to break the limit of 100,000,000 EVM set ). k, lemme take a pic of that Cooler ingame.

BUT! I have to admit. Logan really does know his work. That 10x khh sprite is pretty nice ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
8x multiplier... thats way too much.. they way ours will work is basicly when you reach ssj4 you have like 20mil base... but that pl there is nuke heaven...

And yes Jinto is the one coding it, Gab was also helping with my sound idea but he lost his internet... BTW can you post on your forum that my plugin is NOT a leaked EVO.. I've been getting that alot latley..

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sure, just give me the link of forum. I knew it. I remember Jinto's SSJ4 transstyle.
I said, from normal to SSJ3 is multiplier is 8x.
And from normal to SSJ4 in mine is 10x.
SO:
normal = ssj = ssj2 = ssj3
no x = x2 = x2 = x2 = x8
normal = ssj4
no x = x10
Thats the right pl table. Afterall, SSJ4 is the ultimate Saiyans fighting form.
Anyway, lemme show you mine SSJ4 Vegeta's final shine peeps ^^
I'll be getting pics ASAP

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Normal = 1x and SSJ4 = 10x (which is right) then surely SSJ = 2.5x, SSJ2 = 5x and SSJ3 = 7.5x? That's what i've been lead to believe.

Trunks (wheres_) vs. Trunks (Bane) vs. Trunks (Me): Double Team

Betrayal :O

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, good times, good times...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No. For every stage of Super Saiyan, its multiplied by 2x.

Best answers
SSJGoku83 said:
And actually ESO_SSj4 can be played without EVM so its not srict for EVM ^-^
Sry if i posted that Pic before but it shows Goku and SSj4Goku ^.^

the ****? ....how did that happen with gohan ..? i want that in the game !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
If you want to promote the EVO plugin then do it outside my thread, and ideally outside the ESF forum alltogether. Although for the record I wouldn't boast about the fact you need help from the EVM team :rolleyes:

Keep it about pics people:

The quest to find ESF's maximum PL.

Hmmm, 400,000,000 for normal form. It went higher but after turning the aura on and off it defaults back to 400mil...

What? 799,999,999? That's not 2x! I feel cheated, on goes the aura...

999,999,998...still...not...high...enough...

*one kill later*

Woohoo! ...1,095...erm...I bwoke it :p
what "turbo aura" model is that, I've seen it alot, its better thant he default lego one, whats the name so ic an go snatch it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom