Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeh model is well done, just need some size tweaks n shizat, like head n legs.. maybe u can give him a tutu.. thatd be coo

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that model looks like a tweaked Cell 2 model of ours.. alot looks very similar but just tweaked a little.. oh well its just me :rolleyes:

Best answers
yeah one of the very first things i said was i edited ESF's cell2.......and all the editing was done by me.....my beta tester is a mod on these forums....so i know the rules......thanx for the crits everybody

Best answers
ahh wth..i want da perfect cell so bad but da url doestn work

Best answers
The main things I noticed were the insanely thin legs and the animation for the wings. One always bends while the other doesn't, I dont like that at all. The chest skin could use some work, too. Its really a nice model, I am using it right now.

Bolteh2

B
SekCboii, this is the second time that you bumped oooold threads, and you always bump with spam, im gonna warn you, stop spamming and bumping, kthx

(if you do it for postcount i can garantee you, you wont be on the forums till you get 50 posts)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll leave this open just long enough to give the original creator a chance to respond, but this is a dead thread for a reason. It most likely isn't updated for 1.1 anyway. Post again in the model request thread if he doesn't respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom