People's new tactic.

Best answers
I don't see what the problem is with ki blobbing. I mean it's there to be used, I just wish they'd let us assign a key to ki balls so you can intergrate it into your fights more easily.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
I don't see what the problem is with ki blobbing. I mean it's there to be used, I just wish they'd let us assign a key to ki balls so you can intergrate it into your fights more easily.
You can its called binding in your console but ki balls is number 2 button if that helps any.

-on topic- Well not many guys know that when your thrown to the ground you can get up before the 2nd ki ball even gets to you (sometimes even first)
just press jump right before you hit the floor, your character will "catch" his own fall by landing on his hands and knees and jump again to jup straight up. like SaiyanPride said, jump twice to swoop up to prepunch them, and throw them down to kiblob him (most guys dont expect this and you win the throw stuggle fast since they dont himd button down in time if you prepunch once or twice)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-JLN- said:
The whole point of switching attacks is to prevent this. If you forget to switch back to melee then its player problem. Both attacks are RIGHT NEXT to each other anyways.

Best answers
When you hit a man, first you kick him, then you teleport and kick him, and the finaly you shoot 2 kiblobs to him...the best nonadvanced melee tactic.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ph33r said:
it is tru. u can move. BUT NOT WHEN UR BEING THROWN. u have no control when ur being thrown. if he throws u straight down, most of the time u wont gain control in time to bounce back and counterattack or dodge. But u have 0% control whilst being thrown. (BTW: I have respect for the moderators, just not the snobbish and stuck up ones)

People we tell you over and over, if you're being thrown at the ground hold the jump key and you'll land on all fours/bounce whatever direction you press.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
People we tell you over and over, if you're being thrown at the ground hold the jump key and you'll land on all fours/bounce whatever direction you press.
OMG. by BOUNCE back i meant holding the jump key. When ur thrown u need to have a specific amount of control. If they toss u straight down for like 2 meters then thats not enough time and then he ki blobs u. Now im not complaining about the 1.2 Melee system, infact i think its pretty cool. But in the show u just downt see all that throwing of people. Well not like wats in the game. So i think it should be less integrated within the system. It would prevent people from abusing this for easy kills.

Best answers
easy kills??? It still doesnt do that much damage....your in the ki bloc for maybe 2 seconds thats maybe 10 or 14 hp off max....its not that big of a deal.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
kiblobs do more damage than that. and their CONSTANT damage. for those who dont know CONSTANT means never stopping in lame terms. So the equals like 30 HP each time. its really hard to enjoy ur self on a game when people r throwing u every time u get up into a kiblob. I rest my case

Best answers
if you dont want to get thrown into a kiblob, then just block the throw. duh!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but blocking is there, just look in the dbz world, if ur thrown into a rock or on the ground it takes time for them to get out, or up, in that time their opponent usually takes advantage and shoots a ki attack or sumthin, quit complaining, if u cant handle it, then its ur fault, i can take it, it hurts when it happens but if ur clever enough to save ki so u jump away then u can usually make their plan backfire, ive done it several times, they throw u, u jump outta the way of their ki blob, and the prepunch em and throw em into their own ki blob, and add a few of yours to finish em off, its pretty easy, so quit complainin, of course this aint the only option, just think of wat their disadvantages are and take action accordingly.

Best answers
lol your whining about being thrown and ki blobbed. how would you like to be thrown and Finger lasered?

Best answers
will the patch be delayed until the new models are released in order to be included?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the complaint here again? I almost NEVER die from ki blobs. EVER. Yeah they do damage here and there but they never kill me so brutally that I see fit to complain about it. In all honesty, if you hold jump when you get thrown, you're almost always off the ground before any of the shots hits you anyhow.

Best answers
FLIPPIN HECK, you moan about 2 weeks, the dragonmodz team said theyd have 1 for there mod in 2-3 days, 2years +, just let it go till its done!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i use the basic melee+kiblod tactic. I love it, people dont expect it and it does a good amount of damage if one right. When opty (SnS) first did it on me, i was shocked. It did alot of damage because i didnt expect it and rushed and was all ****ed up, so he killed me easy.

If you get owned by it its your fault for not being prepared.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It gets annonying when people use it aginst you.
It gets awesome when you use it to anilate a person.
It gets funny when you watch a person who knows how to do this.

Just be the one on the offence, or get the hell out of there. If you do otherwise, your dead.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
Major revision or not, you are essentially demanding a release date from a team that does this in their spare time, and whining about not getting an answer. How about you stop being a selfish whiner and wait patiently till the patch is done, and all the bugs and bug fixes are thoroughly tested?

On a secondary note, spare us the pretentious criticsm, you made a nettequette no no, own up to it.

With that said, it's out when it's out, because a release date cannot be guessed.

Nettequette is for pussies.

And there's something most people learned the hard way, if you can't make a date, don't set one. :) A la Valve, if you couldn't make the comparison.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is this topic

Release date?

no it aint

if u dont have anything on topic to say then do not post

last warning

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its tru. blocking doesnt always work. its one of those "fun" elements of throwing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom