Over and under powered attacks

Best answers
People have been raving that some attacks are too weak and some are to strong...what the people creating esf needs to know is HOW TO FIX IT.
Do you want piccolos masenko powered up or quicker charging

Vegetas final flash needs to look cooler or just be plain bigger(my take on it is it should be unmoveable but huge....have you seen the final flash in the cell saga, that would make my day.

Should the shield attack be taken out or made a beam or some kind of radius attack

Should the Sbc made smaller move slower and made a 1 hit kill or made a undetachable beam that cant be moved.

Should goku's namek sb made bigger or have it start in the ceiling of the map??

These are just some suggestions im sure you have your own

PLz post them to help the team

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think goku's spirit bomb should be able to continually charge but I think the sbc should be faster if anything. It does move at the speed of light. Oh, all my suggestions can be found in the suggestion forum ;)

Best answers
scorch i need to know did you give my kai suit gohan idea away to other people without even mentioning me or even giving me a copy of one..im not mad i was gone for a while and i may have missed it but i would really appreciate a response...

hmm how to respond to my own topic.....SUPER ULTIMATE BIG BANG: Vegetas big bang powered up to the point of any attack against anyone with this attack will cause severe computer exaustion and crash made iminent. HAHA im just joking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe that Gohan's shield should be taken back and he should get a secondary Kamehameha that's in one hand and charges faster but does less damage, or maybe he should get an anger attack where he deals 20 more damage in melee for 5 seconds but it costs all his ki, even if he cancels it.

Both of those ideas would replace shield, one way or the other. Those are just some of my ideas, I have plenty more but this isn't a suggestions forum.
-UltraPerfectCell

Oh and Checker, I think you've confused Scorcher2k with someone else.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What in the heck are you talking about checkplease? I've never even thought about putting gohan into a kai suit... Anyways... I think the shield should be just a shield. Not an attack as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh you don't know? Shields have an added bonus, heres the coding :

said:
Shieldhit-->anything-->result=game crash.
Kind of screwed up, but hey, I'm not the one to complain X_x.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k, you said..

"I think the sbc should be faster if anything. It does move at the speed of light." That doesn't mean the attack should be instant in ESF. Piccolo comments on Raditz's dodging it the first time he uses it. "He's faster then the speed of light!"
The characters of DBZ can move faster then light, for short periods of time, starting in the Saiya-jin saga.

Later, you said..
"I think the shield should be just a shield. Not an attack as well."

Well, watch episodes 98-100 of DBZ(dubbed numbers, about 120 in Jap), you'll see Gohan sustains the shield for a long time, then launches the shield itself as an attack to destroy the Makiyo Star.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr. Trick, the moderators already know. We don't need any more "vollunteer" moderators to help us out.

Here's my two cents: I think the big bang needs a smaller blast radius and the final flash needs a larger one to compensate. I also think the SBC should go about 1.5x as fast as it does now, but be attached, and only capable of detonation (not moving it around while it's traveling to its destination). I think it could work as an instant kill in that scenario without too many people complaining, so long as the detonation did decent damage (or in the event that there was no detonation the beam should even be a little faster to compensate for not being able to let go of it and the ridiculously small point at the end). In this event I think the SBC could be made a little smaller for aesthetics (if this were possible), but it should maintain the same size as far as for hitting the hitboxes go, or it should be made larger if no detonation is implamented.

The rest of that stuff I don't really agree with. I'd rather just see them fix the bugs we have now.

Best answers
I think the mensenko should be alot stronger, but take more time in charging, also i think ( if your playing team death match) your team amtes should be able to put some of there power in to a spirit bomb, like goku's freinds and stuff did in the buu saga, and make it a super map nuker wepon :devgrin:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all sailor alea those are my opinions. Secondly I never said the sbc should be instant. I don't feel it moves fast enough. Also after picollo says that to raditz, raditz says that hes lucky his aim is off. I don't feel like argueing dbz facts with you. Also I'm not saying what the shield should do according to the series. I was mearly saying that I think it would be better as just a shield and not also an attack.

Best answers
SBC = stationary means all of piccolo's attacks will be stationary quick charging attacks, would be strange to use them.
FF = bigger, BB = smaller.

Best answers
I think personally all the attacks are good , Think though full power should be full power...if goku were to unleasgh a full powered kamehamaha at the opponent(ssj wise) he distroy it along with everyone with it...

so I say make full power REALLY SLOW...but possible to do....or a second bar or something...I really like the idea of cinematic move like the acending with ESF and like street fighter alpha special moves.

I know it wont help gameplay but ti wiuld make it more realistic to the series, youd feel like your vegeta geting pissed and releasing all his energy into a Final Flash with the dramatic music. you know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good ideas there, but if there so big, someone would hide and keep on doing it.. and that would suck since you would barely move >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, don'tremind me of Street Fighter Alpha, the only copy i ever found i bought for a friend who sold it later on, and i can't find it anywhere... i want to play it so badly.

Yes, i always thought cinematic moves would be very cool, but i know it won't happen, it just wouldn't fit into ESF. Someone said something before about implementing a rage bar, and when it gets full you could pull of a cinematic move that was extremely long, If this is ever implemented i'd hope that every player could only perform it once, and it took extremely long to acheive. That would make it a giant reward like transforming with krillen or Buu.

Best answers
this is kinda off topic but for vegetas final flash i think a sound bit should be there for charging the final flash...make it start by using vegetas pissed theme (the piano one) and his shooting final flash bit should be him yelling final flash (like it is now)....you could change his transform music so u dont have two of the same sound bits 2.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think cinematic moves would be a -terrible- idea for HL. Who wants to have their game paused, while they're in a 1onvs1 melee, ALL THE TIME, while 1 out of another 16 people uses a cinematic move? Cinematic moves would be used constantly and make dueling with other people nearly impossible!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The final flash sound is most likely coming. Patience young grasshopper, patience...

Best answers
Why would you want Big Bang smaller and Final Flash bigger? The whole point is this. Since Big Bang is uncontrollable(can be shot in a strait line only) it gets to be bigger, but is easier to dodge. Final Flash is slightly smaller, yet more controllable(IMO making it much more valuable then BB) which is why it was smaller. If BB was smaller and FF was bigger, wouldn't you think Vegeta would be a very unfair character to be? So it shouldn't be IMO. Also SBC should be connected. I was watching the Cell Games this week and noticed that when Piccolo uses SBC against Cell when he is PSing with Gohan(the two Kame Hame ha waves) it is attached to his Piccolo and he kept putting more power into it. But if they do this, then Masenko would no longer be needed(since it is basically the same just more weaker and you can't move). Or the better solution would be for the team to leave the beams how they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom