Over and under powered attacks

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Makanokosappo(SBC) can be used either as a projectile or a 'constant' beam. It is shown as both in the series.

As for BB/FF, I think BB's explosion is smaller then FF, it just requires less energy.

When people say FF needs to be bigger, I don't think they mean it's actually -smaller- then BB, it just needs to be bigger.

But, I do agree with you. They're fine like they are.

Best answers
What i can think of right now..

Why does only buu have regeneration!!?
As far as i remember Piccolo was the first char able to do that.. So i REALLY think piccolo should have regeneration ingame..
Cell should too according to the show, but that maybe too much for a char who allready has alot of attacks..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo was never able to restore his health--just extremeties, like an arm or a leg. Same for Cell--only bodyparts.

Maybe if they ever had 'lost an arm to Trunks sword!' then Cell/Piccolo could regen them..

Best answers
Well Buu was also able to regenerate his entire body in a second.. And Freeza had amazing control over his discs.. you don't see that ingame right?
Not everything should be exactly as in the show..

I think that regeneration should be a charging attack, if you charge the meter full (takes a while) you restore 20-25 health..
This way it's still a lil bit like in the show, cuz piccolo can't regenerate for instance an arm right away...

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Piccolo was never able to restore his health--just extremeties, like an arm or a leg. Same for Cell--only bodyparts.
... Yeah... Uh huh.. Thats why he never regenerated from that single clump of his body that remained when he blew himself up... After all, all he can do is regenerate limbs, and he never ever bothered anyone again. Im sure everybody is as relieved as I am to hear the REAL ending of the Cell saga......

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I SAID--He only regenerated BODY parts. Cell regenerated his entire BODY, and Picoclo regenerated most of his BODY after being shattered by Trunks(statue).

If Piccolo could restore his health, don't you think he would have, after being fried by Nappa, or the large hole put in him by Frieza? Or the many blasts put into him by Frieza? Hello? Piccolo -never- regenerates his health--just arms.

Your use of "Yeah..Uh..huh.." --a condescending attitude--when you're WRONG is -especially- annoying.

Best answers
Actually it was a sarcastic attitude.

Tell me just how ****in different regenerated Cells body is from Buu regenerating his body?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When Cell reconstructed his body, it wasn't unlike Buu constructing his body.

I said, he can't restore his health.
If Cell is beaten to within in an inch of his life--no bodily mutilations, though, such as a missing arm--he can't regenerate it, and neither can Piccolo.

Orz

Best answers
Up to your old tricks, eh, SailorAlea? Someday, you'll find a thread where everybody agrees with you.

This time, however, I'm with SA - Buu's regeneration is way beyond that of Cell and Piccolo. Hell, he doesn't even seem to feel any pain at being torn in half or blown into pieces. When SSJ2 Gohan's kamehameha hits Cell and tears off part of his body, causing him to regenerate - it's clearly difficult and painful for him to do.

When Vegeta blasts off Kid Buu's legs, they just spring out again. When Gotenks blasts Fat Buu in half, his lower half leaps out to confront him. Buu is just one big lump of putty, and his regeneration is far better that from the Namek cells. This would make him having regeneration more logical than if Piccolo or Cell had it. Buu's regenerative ability is extreme.

Best answers
Regeneration is regeneration, I dont care what dice ya trow. Yeah, its different, big deal. The point is they can both do it when only a foot remains.

Id also like to make a point that Piccolos namekian cells are only the origin of Cells regeneration. Friezas cells made it more.... persistant.

And also, the reason Buu didnt feel pain in those occasions was because hes a ****in idiot, not because hes putty. When Vegetto blew Super Buus ass off, yeah, he looked in a mighty lot of pain.

Best answers
In show terms, final flash should have less radius and more damage, afterall, in the show it was a highly concentrated attack. It would be awesome if it was changed to be like gohans sheild attack, where there is no bar, you just charge it up as long as you want so it can do your full bar of ki in a blast if you chose to

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is simply not true.. Buu does feel pain. There are multiple times when Buu is shown to feel pain.. He is bitten once by Gotenks and flips out, he gasps/sweat pours/etc when Mystic Gohan hits him..

You're referring to "Mr.Buu," the fat one, who doesn't "feel" pain--that's just because no one was strong enough to hurt him. He does comment that Majin Vejita's attacks 'sting' when he blasts him through the stomach.

Your justification for saying Cell can regenerate health is, "Frieza's cells made Piccolo's regenerative more.. persistant."

Yeah. Makes sense..
Except not at all.

Best answers
*****, I suggest you pay more attention. It was Sentient who was referrin to fat Buu, and I was pointin out to him that fat Buu was a dumbass, there for doesnt react to pain, AND THEN RIGHT AFTERWARDS I SAID WHEN VEGETTO BLEW AWAY HALF OF SUPER BUUS BODY, HE DID FEEL PAIN!!!!!!!

Also, I never once said Cell can regenerate health, I said he can regenerate his goddamn body. And what I said DID make sense, because without Friezas cells, Cell wouldnt have been able to live after blowin himself up, because Namekians can only regenerate as long as their heads are attached to their bodies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats strange

cause from what i see ur acting far worse than him and are also acting like a mod

and that is not allowed

u are not a mod and u have no say so in mod punishment and warnings

so this is ur last warning UltraPerfectCel

stop acting like a mod and leave it to the people who know what there doing :\

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
*****, I suggest you pay more attention. It was Sentient who was referrin to fat Buu, and I was pointin out to him that fat Buu was a dumbass, there for doesnt react to pain, AND THEN RIGHT AFTERWARDS I SAID WHEN VEGETTO BLEW AWAY HALF OF SUPER BUUS BODY, HE DID FEEL PAIN!!!!!!!

Also, I never once said Cell can regenerate health, I said he can regenerate his goddamn body. And what I said DID make sense, because without Friezas cells, Cell wouldnt have been able to live after blowin himself up, because Namekians can only regenerate as long as their heads are attached to their bodies.
Can we try stating your case without resorting to the usage of 'ass,' 'dumbass,' capital letters, and multiple exclamation points? It makes you look like an idiot when you use them, and it lessens the value of what you're trying to say.

The only reason Cell was able to survive his explosion did have to
do with Frieza's cells--but not anything to do with his head. Frieza's cells allowed him to exist anywhere--space, water, etc. He was blown up, and thrown into space, where he regenerated using Piccolo's power, surviving with Frieza's abilities.

It had nothing to do with Frieza's cells strengthing his -regenerative- abilities, it just allowed the cell to continue regenerating in that enviroment. Understand?

In the future, please try to remain civil, for the sake of all the people forced to read it.

Orz

Best answers
SailorAlea, Wolf Devil, you completely misunderstood me. I didn't mean that Buu didn't feel pain. I meant that it <i>doesn't hurt him to regenerate</i>.

Cell and Piccolo clearly go through a lot of agony trying to pop out those limbs. Buu regenerates without any discomfort. I never said that Buu can't feel pain, I meant that regeneration doesn't cause him pain like it does for Cell/Piccolo.

So, basically: When somebody hits Buu with an energy attack and it tears away some of his body, he feels pain. It hurts. But to actually make it regenerate doesn't seem to hurt at all. Whereas with Cell, just as the act of losing an arm really hurts, so does the act of regrowing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom