Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
W00T! :D damnit thous anims look damn neat! :p
and the powerup surely looks like gokus 1 ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
the idea sounds good but doesnt sound like it could get put in but wut about the multi tribeam thing. is that gettin put in? i was wonderin but im not beat for readin through 20 pages.

but i was thinkin for it it could kinda beam like a mix of piccolos eye laser friezas finer laser and vegetas big bang.

like lets say u switch to tribeam he puts his hands in postion like piccolo folds his arms for his eye laser. right click does rapid fire tribeames like friezas finger laser and left click does the real powerful tribeam like vegetas big bang. this might have been posted b4 but 20 pages o_O.

anyway C&C?
Actually that sounds like a fairly good idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...ok guys. I was gone for nearly 10 days on vacation and NOTHING new about Tien yet?

STATUS REPORT! STAT!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm to be honest i didnt work on the anims much more till now . the left/right fly still needs tweaking as for the other anims . can do that fast if i want too i was just kindy busy latley searching for a job n stuff and ahh so many crap :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im waiting until they catch up, im not in any way going to do this by myself one way or another.

Best answers
As long as we get it before esf 1.3 comes out, which im sure we will, i just got back to school (which ya all know sucks) and i've got 5 assignments already, two due in the next week so i'll try and get something done here and there =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm well as i said my other anims are done in a flash .

but it would be nice if the others could show some stuff too ^.^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Slightly Off-Topic

You all think I should remake the tri-beam and the dodon-ray start?

For some reason, I'm not liking them as much as when I first made them...and I have a feeling they wont look all too great in-game with most people.

They were my first sprites after all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go for it, you have the time and if you think you can do better then might as well put it to good use. I'm redoing some of the sounds with better quality versions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Go for it, you have the time and if you think you can do better then might as well put it to good use. I'm redoing some of the sounds with better quality versions.
Ok. I just think that things wont incorporate very well. Tri-Beam especially.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
the idea sounds good but doesnt sound like it could get put in but wut about the multi tribeam thing. is that gettin put in? i was wonderin but im not beat for readin through 20 pages.

but i was thinkin for it it could kinda beam like a mix of piccolos eye laser friezas finer laser and vegetas big bang.

like lets say u switch to tribeam he puts his hands in postion like piccolo folds his arms for his eye laser. right click does rapid fire tribeames like friezas finger laser and left click does the real powerful tribeam like vegetas big bang. this might have been posted b4 but 20 pages o_O.

anyway C&C?
:3 I like that idea, it would make it into a very useful attack.

Best answers
hello, i'm new in the forum, but i have been here for a long time :D i'm just wondering is there any progress on Tien, cus I've almost lost my nerv watching this thread all over again with no update on the progress, but I know you are doing the best you can to improve the chances to get Tien in 1.3 so I'll be chering for you all animators who are doing great work with our beloved Tien, but would be nice for a little bit info about the situation we are in...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're thinking about making Tien part of the BTL mod to move his production along more quickly.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
To the best of my knowledge, they all stopped working on the animations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
To the best of my knowledge, they all stopped working on the animations.
Which is why we're gonna move it to BTL and work on it there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
This is IF all progress has stoped, I'm still needing to talk to the team about it which I plan to do this sunday or if Masta wants to talk on aim maybe..

Best answers
oh that's fine :D i've read about btl and i'm thinking about to join btl forum sooner or later...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
wouldn't it be wiser to just finish the anims for the operation tien? i mean, what good will come if all of them are finished for op tien?

1. tien will be officially added to the game.
2. a chance for an operation gotenks with a goten and trunks buddy system will be available

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
wouldn't it be wiser to just finish the anims for the operation tien? i mean, what good will come if all of them are finished for op tien?

1. tien will be officially added to the game.
2. a chance for an operation gotenks with a goten and trunks buddy system will be available
2 problems apose.

1. Esf needs it to have its own animations set
2. If moved to btl it wont have that but maybe goku skeleton with edited animations to make it more tien.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I don't see why we couldn't just give him Goku's skeleton to begin with. They're almost identical in build:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom