Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because Clipseh doesnt want his model rigged to the goku skeleton.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
WTF is BTL?!?!? And I don't believe I said you could use my model in whatever it is.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So... if you guys moved him to BTL, he wouldn't be in 1.3 anymore? If so, and I mean no offense when i say this, but that would just be a waste of all the work you did on him.

Why did the progress stop in the first place?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
WTF is BTL?!?!? And I don't believe I said you could use my model in whatever it is.
Look at the links in various user sigs (links an banner links).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
So... if you guys moved him to BTL, he wouldn't be in 1.3 anymore? If so, and I mean no offense when i say this, but that would just be a waste of all the work you did on him.
I agree, why, after all this time, complete the model but not hand it over to the team so it can be included with 1.3? It doesnt make sense to me to make it part of yet another ESF modification after the origional plan was to have Tien released with 1.3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At the risk of sounding like an ass, could we consider the possibility of just making a new Tien model that fits the Goku skele, rig it, create the few unique anims it needs (as opposed to the hundreds we're still waiting on) and then be done with it? To me it seems that would be a lot faster than the current process.

Plus if a BTL modeller were to make it then Tien could be in BTL too seeing as the sprites and sounds were also made by BTL team members.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
At the risk of sounding like an ass, could we consider the possibility of just making a new Tien model that fits the Goku skele, rig it, create the few unique anims it needs (as opposed to the hundreds we're still waiting on) and then be done with it? To me it seems that would be a lot faster than the current process.

Plus if a BTL modeller were to make it then Tien could be in BTL too seeing as the sprites and sounds were also made by BTL team members.
At the risk of sounding like an ass I agree with Dust on this. It would seem easier to do that then to wait like you guys have been.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
That would work, if 1.3 didn't have all new animations that the current goku skeleton doesn't have. Sup to you guys what to do. I made the model like a year ago now, not my concern what happens to it. It's not like i acctually expected it to release anyway :). Depending on other people just never works.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
That would work, if 1.3 didn't have all new animations that the current goku skeleton doesn't have.
I wasn't aware of that, but still, at the very least it could be a part of BTL until 1.3 is released.

Best answers
hell David could make a tein in no time with his new skills so why not ask him? and use your own

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Volosity said:
hell David could make a tein in no time with his new skills so why not ask him? and use your own
Its not the model that concerns us, its the animations that need to get done. Theres like a bajillion.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to animate this if somebody tutored me about animating in max or show me a tut. I'd love to help Tien.. only if I knew about animating.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its not like nobodys working on the anims anymore*atleas i didnt do that .o_O*
actually im fixing the anims just now and trying some new ones too.
its just thtat i dont like working so much on somethig that maybe won´t be done anyway.
hope you guys understand taht . as soon as i can see taht there are still others doing stuff and show something then il be back with 100% action again

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt bother, nobody is working on the animations anymore, lost interest possibly >>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and thats why i hate it. everytime i work on something with everthing i can its done for nothing.man if i would have the time i would do all those damn anims myself . but i cant . sure i can do a lot thats no prob ut i cant do thta alone . alteast 1 or 2 more guys are needed..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to apologise for jumping the gun assuming we were deffinately pulling Tien over to BTL to work on him. I misunderstood what was told to me.

My fault :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Although theres still an outside chance it could happen, well, a better chance than Tien being ready for 1.3 anyway.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Lord Killmore and Muffens :)-*) It's really up to you guys if it gets done. You can't complaint he project died because of thoses, everything else is done...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dunno. the prob is i think muffinman also has a lot of stuff to do and i cant be on the pc 24/7 either .
but dunno maybe if he agrees we could try to do it.i think already too much happened to let it die now.
maybe we should talk to the other "animators" and see what they´ve done so they can give the stuff and well the rest belongs to us then and mybe we´ll get new guys then o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if we get to add Tien in BTL. (Made by the BTL Team, not yours clipseh =D We can use yours if you would like to give us permission if you want.) If we get to make a new model for BTL Maybe CJ or Davidskiwan? We could maybe get Devion to animate a Tien model, not sure if he accepted to join BTL yet. If we did he can animate tien for us and maybe donate a skeleton to someone who's good at rigging, then they can rig it to Tien and then tien can be in 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom