Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
done the blocks and swataways now.

Im tagging the three change animations next, i'll try to make em look as secksah as possible. \o/

come on the rest of you , i wanna see some actual progress other than me! D:
hey i did my part long ago. Though people can still request things...though Dodon ray is pretty much 100% complete. However tri-Beam has some controversy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey i did my part long ago. Though people can still request things...though Dodon ray is pretty much 100% complete. However tri-Beam has some controversy
even so, progress is progress, sprites are alot easier to make up, no disrespect to your work mind. ive done over 27 animations at the moment, thats about 6 hours of pure animating fit in two days, i dont want to be left doing this all by myself and have so social life you know, theres only so much of this im going to do before i just drop it if theres no progress >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who is going to do the transformations? whoever is PM me, I'll send you the transformation sound so the animator can best fit the sound.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Due to "unforseen Circumstances" (Raventrunks losing his soundpack xD) the Change animations will have to be put on hold until he manages to get them again.

Starting the jumps and walljumps for the time being o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found some sounds for it, just need to talk to RD for the backup soundpack, Its not a complete loss!

Best answers
Hi guys... I just read Raven Trunks post about Transformation.. Umm.. just a question.. what will Tien Transform into? Powered up Tien?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Future_SSJGohan said:
Hi guys... I just read Raven Trunks post about Transformation.. Umm.. just a question.. what will Tien Transform into? Powered up Tien?
He will meditate and gain a power boost from it. Kinda like Piccolo's current transformation in a way.

Oh....and RavenTrunks PHAILS for losing the sound files >.<

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are only FOUR death animations that are use ingame

die_fall_up
die_fall_up_hit
die_down_up
die_down_up_hit

Just so you guys dont waste time doing extra death animations not ingame. :D Good Luck! Make sure everyone is using the EXACT same model! :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think that problem is in the past, i think i was the only person unfortunate enough to recieve the model indifferent from the one currently being used from eclipse.

pity i found that out AFTER i had made a spiffy turbo_run animation, which i doubt i could recreate perfectly if i tried, . although shijing tried to recreate it the best he could its just missing a little something that it had before, i cant put my finger on it though <_<. either that or im getting it mixed up w/ a different animation ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think you've actually seen your turbo run anim, ive only just re done it for you D:

and Thanks for that DT, i sure hope you can keep us up-to-date with any developments on the animation side of things \o/

Best answers
Heyo sorry i havnt been animating, i had to reformat my PC because it was too cluttered up and had to reinstall everything, plus i think i got like ermm..6 projects to finish =P Ill try get back on track

And how should i send you teh smd files so you can tweek them a bit?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it would be more efficent to send the ms3d files of the animations if you have them,

smds create a keyframe at every frame, even when you did not directly create one. which makes it harder to edit/tweak. the ms3d file contains only the keyframes you set and makes things alot easier to work with

lets say if a 30 frame animation only contained 5 keyframes, with the ms3d file you would only have to work with those frames, not all 30 of them.

thats what i do and trust me it saves time like a mother****er when it comes to fixing borked animations

Best answers
Yea i kno lol, ill probably redo the walk and powerup animation then, i think i can do better then save them as ms3d

Also my tien wont decompile correctly in ms3d so the model im workin with wen i animate is fuxed a tad, do you think you can send the tien model in ms3d format to me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh well here is what i´ve got so far
Click me for preview ^.^
*Ms3D viewer required*

C&C?

*why do i hve the feeling somebody will thell me those anims suck o_O*

*btw : THX to Nuttzy for helping me setting up the page ^.^THX man =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
oh well here is what i´ve got so far
Click me for preview ^.^
*Ms3D viewer required*

C&C?

*why do i hve the feeling somebody will thell me those anims suck o_O*

*btw : THX to Nuttzy for helping me setting up the page ^.^THX man =)
where do you get the viewer?

Best answers
Hey that's pretty cool. The charge and wind on clothing is good.
You might wanna change the hand/arm movement on powerup, have them move on a smaller axis.
A good example of that is Goku's ref_powerup_charge animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my only reccomendation would be to make the animations loop smoothly, at the moment, any movement change is very sharp, stick a few keyframes in the middle to slow down the change of movement when hovering, par that there good :eek:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
where do you get the viewer?
click on the link and let it install

and muffinman . do you mean on all anims or just special ones o_O *hooray for me is animating in ms3d xD
well so expand the anim and make a higher fps count on the anim or what oO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
plus the viewer isn't working with mozilla, use internet explorer to view it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom