Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
highlight the swoop animations for me, i'd like to get started on that to warm-up from the long idleness of animating

give me this color XD

on further ado, that is a nice system you have there, and should work out faster like that. I will do practice animations with Tien to warm-up... then ill start getting serious when I feel that I've got back to my full potential *usually takes about 2 days*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What the hell is a 'Super Tribeam'? And what about the 'Third Eye' move that's been discussed to death in both Tien threads? Push? Kamehameha? Wha..?
None of us have been given the slightest clue wtf is actually going to be implemented, hence it seems more logical to just animate the lot and let them choose, as for the names, i cant be arsed to spell shin kikohu constantly in the QC file as im sure most wont ¬_¬

edit: purplnated ice mans tag o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
\o/ i love you muffin man.... if only i could animate :(.... keep it up guys, nice to see progress at last ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great idea to make this thread. I hope this'll speed things up.

You guys have my support and encouragement.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
if i were you guys, id hold off on the advanced melee, all the new 1.3 models will have all but advanced melee done till we figure out if were changing the melee system or not. So if you want less work for now, just do normal animations and we'll probably ask for advanced melee or melee animations after we figure out what were doing

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good idea GG, i knew you had changes planned, but i wasnt sure what, i'll tinker with my assignments then and put all the Melee anims on hold :0)

Best answers
Shouldn't Tien have all beam and blast animations too because of the third eye attack?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welp, I got 3ds Max up and running again, but I can't relocate the "Half-Life's .smd importer/exporter plug-in"

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shij or ice, catch me on aim and ill send you the ones i have already made, hopefully before you tinker with the existing rigging

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
What the hell is a 'Super Tribeam'? And what about the 'Third Eye' move that's been discussed to death in both Tien threads? Push? Kamehameha? Wha..?
clen said:
Shouldn't Tien have all beam and blast animations too because of the third eye attack?
As of right now, were not sure wheather to add the Third eye technique, its being discussed. so the other attack animations will be another hold.

Best answers
Tag me these =)

idle
deep_idle

run
run2
turbo_run
run_backward

walk2handed
walk
walk_backward

ref_powerup
ref_powerup_charge

Oh and with the idle one, could i just use the look_idle one for it? i mean, arent they the same? =P

edit: i've been bored, i've done the walk and powerup animations, they're still WiP, i've got a good idea to add to the powerup as well..and i like the standing pose better when powering up, the other esf characters just didnt look so good ingame when they were bending down..lol

Heres a clip of powerup animation WIP!!!!!!!WIPWIPWIPWIPWIP

http://s26.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=361J535OWQ2492BNYRBKXS14Y0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
righty, Nuttzy's sent me a few of his animations, so ive added them in, there the Run and Turbo_run animations. damm good ones, thanks o/

As for ReCkOnInG of FirE, ive tagged your requests with a GREEN color, ive left the idle and two run animations since they are complete and been added to the master compile, no need to waste time working on it :0)

Best answers
Nice one guys, i'm glad to see this is working out.

ReCkOninG of FirE : I'm liking the wind effect on the clothing and animated mouth :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah good. We have some organization going now on the animations. So far so good guys...

*sigh* if only I could animate >.<

Best answers
err question reckoning...is he getting taller? and shorter...u did lengthenin to make him breathe right?

ah well looks nice ayway i was jsut gunna say if ya want a way to do breathin without lengthening...use his shoulders and middle of his back to do it :)

but i love the what its come t bee great job :)

Best answers
Thx krazyace i might try that, i dont know why the pec muscles have been rigged, they look so awkward, like he has bouncy boobies!! =)

I'm busy atm but i'll try to get this all done

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rec, sort your signature out, its over the hight limit. remove one of the images. you have 24 hours.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm wah totally forgot to let myself tag some anims XD
gimme the fly_**** anims plz

this means :
fly_powerup
fly_powerup_charge
fly_idle
fly_forward
fly_backward18
fly_left
fly_right