Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, sorry guys yet another day of no work
when i initially started i had alot of free time, but a bunch of crap was dumped on me and ive been busy practically all day every day. (notice i havent been posting much lately?)

i told eclipse that i would still work on it when i was able to, which i do plan to do.

however, i would like to remind all of you that doing every single animation wasnt a part of my plan to begin with. thought id say that before people starting crying about it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
question.

whats tiens trans?

how is he going to keep up witht he higher level players?

how is he going to cope with the power level multipliers

Best answers
Nuttzy Any progress is still progress. Eventually you'll have it done. But is there no-one from the list that is capable of handling some of the animations with you? Even some simple parts that are just repetitive could be assigned to those less talanted with the animations. Just a thought.

Zero Nightmare : Read this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
your barely making progress with tien, what are you going to do about the 'other' characters, if youve even made up your mind. and the four witches thing should just be a combo.

Best answers
Actually i believe that none of those trans will be in, instead he will meditate and hover in the air then get a pl boost :(.

Best answers
clen said:
Actually i believe that none of those trans will be in, instead he will meditate and hover in the air then get a pl boost :(.
no he will either have 4 arms or have choutzu and yamcha buddy system

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
lol, sorry guys yet another day of no work
when i initially started i had alot of free time, but a bunch of crap was dumped on me and ive been busy practically all day every day. (notice i havent been posting much lately?)

i told eclipse that i would still work on it when i was able to, which i do plan to do.

however, i would like to remind all of you that doing every single animation wasnt a part of my plan to begin with. thought id say that before people starting crying about it
Heh, do you still have your tien that was doing the dancing moves, disco style? =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan Knight said:
no he will either have 4 arms or have choutzu and yamcha buddy system
no he will meditate as a transformation. this was already established.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Correct! though the buddy system would have been nice, but i saw this animation/modeling problem coming..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Heh, do you still have your tien that was doing the dancing moves, disco style? =D
yes i do, and id repost the video if soulstriker hadnt cut off my ftp >_<,

Best answers
Logan289 said:
:( well ok(not up to date on the transformation thread) maybe when there are more animators we can make a different transformation and it can be included on a patch ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Common people, we cant leave this all on Nuttzy, its no fair :(, spread the word far and wide, if you know anybody who knows people who are experienced with animating, get the word out, I mean, there must be some animators around, somewhere who'd be willing to help us out... i mean its not like the world is devoid of animators... common peoples, if anybody has the time to learn how to animate, that'd be awesome too... I just get the picture that tien will die, and along with the hope of gotenks... so if you dont want that to happen, do something about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive already offered to help teh nuttz, but im not going to push in until he's done what he wants to do.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can see this getting done again ^^

Keep it up guys.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coming along nicely, im sure you guys will be able to pull this off! If this works, we might be able to ask the team for more comunity projects :eek: *points at sig*

Best answers
people just go into servers asking if anyone can animate (i got one guy but he wont post here) it works

Best answers
what about ice man? wasn't he supposed to be the tien animator in the beginning?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he was supposed to be working with me on them quite a few pages back, but everyone decided to overlook it >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im actually trying to learn how to animate, it seems kinda difficult to begin but I think I can learn pretty quick. So soon I myself will be working on the Tien animations.

Wish me luck on this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom