One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No, it was never confirmed before. It has been confirmed now. It was implied however that they monster trio all had various degrees of haki! But Luffy is the only one with Haoshoku haki...well Zoro could get it later on as Rayleigh had it and he was a first mate too. And it goes without saying, that the monster trio, the strongest force of the mugiwaras need to have haki to survive in the new world. More logias, more Vice Admirals, that all have haki etc. They were also the ones that trained under people that presumably had haki (Rayleigh), Ivankov and Mihawk.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Good point, they might need it for the new world.. but should be confirmed another way.. it seems a little bit rushing they should have awakened or we should have seen them awaken it. I think it depends on the person we don't know if Roger had it, did whitebeard have it? we know that Shanks does.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Both Roger and Whitebeard had haki.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Both Roger and Whitebeard had haki.
Where does it say roger had haki, or whitebeard for that matter O_O .. I mean, indeed most likely.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
THen how in the world he stomped Akainu?(logia user)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Good thought, never mind lol. There's a theory about that just if you hit a logia doesn't mean you have haki because you have to practice to be able to reflex all normal hits.. and Akainu is definitely skilled enough.. aight but Roger, Sanji and Zoro hasn't shown any true signs of haki yet, thus, what Luffy said or actually "spoiled" it is a bit meh.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I said that I was wrong about Roger, dont know why I thought he had haki.

You dont believe Luffy? :O

Blasphemy!

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I said that I was wrong about Roger, dont know why I thought he had haki.

You dont believe Luffy? :O

Blasphemy!
I do and it's confirmed now I just don't like the way it's done.. we should have seen them awaken it or see it in a combat instead of knowing it -_-

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I know what you mean and you are correct Shadi. Better to see it revealed in action instad of somebody else stating that they have it. However, it goes without saying they have it. You are contemplating if Roger had it, and let's just say that, to become a VA you MUST have Haki. And the Pirate King didn't have Haki? Ofc he did... The same thing goes with Zoro and Sanji, it was 100% likely they would get it, so no need to "show off" since that would have been...meh

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I know what you mean and you are correct Shadi. Better to see it revealed in action instad of somebody else stating that they have it. However, it goes without saying they have it. You are contemplating if Roger had it, and let's just say that, to become a VA you MUST have Haki. And the Pirate King didn't have Haki? Ofc he did... The same thing goes with Zoro and Sanji, it was 100% likely they would get it, so no need to "show off" since that would have been...meh
I'm actually starting to wonder if roger was just diplomatically strong or actual strong. He seems like a trickster hah.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Its been stated that he fought with Garp/Whitebeard lots of times and many more guys ofc.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well, he had the ability to listen to all things! :) Now, if that was a devil fruit, or some kind of ability that the Ds can awake...that's something we don't know. I wonder when we are going to see the 2nd mate of Gol.D Roger, probably named "Bronze" :p Gold Roger, Silvers Rayleigh, Bronze "something".

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom