One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Same as all the others, just with One Piece... I was surprised that no more Fairy Tail readers were there.. anyway I've seen some avatars with One Piece around so I might be more lucky this time.. also that should do so we have all 4 big jump thingies... throw in a sticky if they become popular :D

Anyway this week's issue is about this so-called crazy scientist with a 300.000 bounty Ceasar Clown. New bad guy that we'll spend a lot of chapters on or wuuuut? What are your expectations of this arc?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Cept for the boring drug-kids part, how strong do you think the Eighty Brothers are? I'm quite curious if anyone can match Luffy on that island in a fair fight :eek:

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This weeks chapter was easily the best in a long time

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
This weeks chapter was easily the best in a long time
Word!!!!!

I wonder who he wants to down, Luffy wouldn't make himself touch Shanks. Luffy "already" challenged Big Momma so either he has to down 2 out of 4 very soon or they're going to finish BM. It's quite interesting!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Big Mom....why? We were introduced to her, her lieutenants and we've seen them in action. The island Punk Hazard has some connections to her, Biscuit Room, Monster Lieutenants, Giant Children etc... Law is there and he wants to bring her down, probably because he had to claim allegiance to her and she has his crew. Luffy declared war on her and the feelings are mutual and Luffy owes Law a huge debt for saving his life. A bomb is heading Big Mom way that will explode in her face. The bomb comes from Fishman Island where Jimbei, Luffys friend and ally, will have some beef with her. And in the end to tie all lose ends, we will see Luffys other rival Kidd also head towards her since he is constantly challenging the Yonkou. Thus...

Luffy, Law, Kidd, Jimbey vs. Big Mom (do note that being a Yonkou means several allys i.e New World captains and Admiral level first mates etc etc)

Believe it.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Big Mom....why? We were introduced to her, her lieutenants and we've seen them in action. The island Punk Hazard has some connections to her, Biscuit Room, Monster Lieutenants, Giant Children etc... Law is there and he wants to bring her down, probably because he had to claim allegiance to her and she has his crew. Luffy declared war on her and the feelings are mutual and Luffy owes Law a huge debt for saving his life. A bomb is heading Big Mom way that will explode in her face. The bomb comes from Fishman Island where Jimbei, Luffys friend and ally, will have some beef with her. And in the end to tie all lose ends, we will see Luffys other rival Kidd also head towards her since he is constantly challenging the Yonkou. Thus...

Luffy, Law, Kidd, Jimbey vs. Big Mom (do note that being a Yonkou means several allys i.e New World captains and Admiral level first mates etc etc)

Believe it.
Big is a big possibility yeah.. most plausible one. Could it be linked to the future sight the lady on fishmand island saw? Where Luffy stood on the burning island..

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think the possibilities of Luffy refusing are kinda high. We will see next week.

Btw Franky was awesome as usual.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Why would he refuse? It's Luffy :D

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well I think 1 vs 1 suits his style better. Not really the type who gangs on someone with lots of help, we've seen him doing that only when his crew is in grave danger and by himself can't do much.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well I think 1 vs 1 suits his style better. Not really the type who gangs on someone with lots of help, we've seen him doing that only when his crew is in grave danger and by himself can't do much.
It'll end with a 1 and 1 ... maybe big will wipe out traf quick or fight someone else whilst Luffy is going rampage on the emperor

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
But what if the target is Shanks?!?!?

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
But what if the target is Shanks?!?!?
Refused.. unless some honorific action will be taken ... because Shanks wanted to meet Luffy when he's strong.. and it's now or never they'd meet again when Luffy was an excellent pirate... if it's not time for Luffy to prove himself and it's Shanks he'll refuse.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
-_- .. we didn't get to know .. which emperor

Even more weird?! Can Sanji and Zoro use haki .. we have seen a few signs from Zoro in the past.. but never confirmed?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4XN70obwxM
That was clearly intended and he wasn't in a pinch (How Luffy's activated when he couldn't control it.. same with that Coby kid) it's more like the look on his face that scared them?

Cept for Sanji kicking a logia user once (for fun) there hasn't been any indirect or direct signs of Haki from Sanji

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
There were some hints , like when Luffy noticed the mud logia guy and told Sanji and zoro and Zoro said that he noticed something too.

Luffy is not the guy who will place his nakama in danger for no reason. So its confirmed that 3 mugiwaras can use haki.

So about the emperor, for some reason Luffy was smiling while Nami was kinda surprised. That makes me think that Law maybe said Shanks.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah he was confident when he heard it, but then again he does want to kick BM's ass therefore maybe he smiled at that too.

And it has never been confirmed people still have "senses" not necessarily haki ..

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Yeah he was confident when he heard it, but then again he does want to kick BM's ass therefore maybe he smiled at that too.

And it has never been confirmed people still have "senses" not necessarily haki ..
Yeah I thought about that so I agree.

About the second part, I dont understand you... Its confirment, no need to overthink it. Luffy is not the type of guy who's lying.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Yeah I thought about that so I agree.

About the second part, I dont understand you... Its confirment, no need to overthink it. Luffy is not the type of guy who's lying.
I don't claim he lied ... but when was it confirmed? They might have learnt it over the 2 years somehow but Luffy has never seen them use it?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Anyway no need to overthink it, they have haki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom