One Piece of the week[Manga Spoilers]

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
The first impression I get is that this "Master" is a big threat, then Luffy toys with him, but winning that many times is probably no joke. Usually it's the other way around when you introduce new enemies, they are all fearsome until one point :p

There are "internet rumours" that people with massive Haki (Luffy possesses that) and people with D. in their name (Monkey D. Luffy) he qualifies there as well may eat 2 devil fruits. Not that I really believe he's gonna acquire 2 fruit powers, but the possibility's there, or he might just win and keep it. I doubt he'll lose, thoughts?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I read something interesting. Just one of those crazy hypothesis. It was something along the lines of Gol D. Roger eating a Devils Fruit that was the Reincarnation Devils Fruit.

" Well it's quite possible he had eaten a Devil Fruit during his adventures, but maybe its abilities were not possible to be shown during his lifetime. So, I bet most of you are asking yourselves right now what the heck I'm saying lol. Putting it simply, remember Brook's Devil Fruit Yomi Yomi? Then let's say there's another Paramecia type somehow alike that Fruit, but unlike returning the same soul to another body, this Devil Fruit grants the 100% possibility of reincarnation to the user after its death. Don't tell me, you never thought Gol D Roger had a similar visual to Monkey D Luffy during his young times and what about Roger's last talk with Rayleigh, he said he wasn't going to die. Come on, we're talking about the Pirate King here, would he just throw himself in the hands of the marines like that? And don't forget, we're talking about Oda, and Oda doesn't simply put something vain in the story. "

http://www.forumpiece.com/showthread.php?tid=1126

I mean it is pretty interesting when I think about it.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I read this theory a lot of times. It's questionable whether he was sick or wanted to start another era. Although it would hurt the time a bit considering Luffy's age and Roger's death could that fruit be directly related to Roger; as we (nearly) confirmed a fruit is reincarnated and could be artificially reincarnated faster than the normal 50 years. Also why would Shanks run around with that fruit, could it be Roger's original power?

--- edit ---

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/2989520-The-Inherited-Will-One-Piece (This theory is probably the craziest yet closest to the truth, sorry about the link if it's not allowed; but I don't wanna register just to quote >_> bear with me for this one)

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Thoughts on the current battle? Predictions?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmmm not really sure if Luf I mean Lucy can overpower the old man. But I think he can win if he make him fall into the water/sea(Can't remember the rules atm).

I believe that this battle will test Lucy's current strength against big shots. Also a good twist would be to lose against this guy but I'm not really sure how the story could continue(Ace's devil fruit part of story).

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really into the tournament right now, so it's kind of boring. I think the more interesting thing is how the grandma who took care of caribou is related to a general from the revolutionary army lol.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone even still read this?

Shit just got real in this last chapter.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
looks like SABO is alive , and KOALA Is robins mother and teacher for the revolutionary karate fishmans!

Last edited:
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
MY ***** SABO IS BACK WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--- edit ---

looks like SABO is alive , and KOALA Is robins mother and teacher for the revolutionary karate fishmans!
uh what, koala isn't robins mother?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
i assumed she is due shes a revolutionist and now i know that koala is her friend lol

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
That was a cool chapter, I squeeled like a little girl "Saaabooo". and I knew it as soon as I saw his outfit when he pushed Bart to the side. Koala is the little slave girl that Fisher Tiger saved a long time ago, the one that couldn't smiled and when she finally did, she started to cry. The fishman brought her back to the village, but seeing as to what happened to him back then, she probably wanted to become a revolutionary!

For me, these past two weeks, One Piece has been fantastic! Oda is on a roll, and personally Fishman arc and Punk Hazard weren't that great, but the current Dressrosa arc is seemingly turning into something on par with Water 7/Enies Lobby arcs.. This is looking real good!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
wow sabo eated the fire fruit
and he got a big scar
and epic HIKEN

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I would imagine he got the scar prior to eating the devil fruit. Pretty interesting how he has Ace's power, now. I wonder if he's potentially going to join Luffy's crew as well as help out with the revolutionaries? Also it's really interesting how he's right under Luffy's father in the chain of command.

One Piece has been pretty amazing lately, it's a shame it keeps going on one week breaks so often.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Wouldn't call what's happening atm amazing, the start of this arc was really good though. Had really hoped for an arc that was going to be awesome from the get go to the end like CP9 and Impel Down --> The big war; Skypia wasn't bad either. Ever since fishman island it was a bit more meh imo. Love the strength boost they have all gotten though, but I feel like they haven't all used it yet.

Sabo being alive was something I was always 99% sure of, coz of a previous scene where Dragon rescues something that's heavily injured, either it was supposed to make us think that or it was that. Don't see why else that scene would have happened. But I'm glad he has the fruit, in a way it was obvious but I still didn't think about it. I thought that maybe somehow Luffy could find a way to eat it, there are some rumours that people who possess "the will of the D" can have 2 fruits.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
lol that will is bullshit just because marshall DDDD teach has 2 fruits doesnt mean anyone with D in name can have it
also teach can have even more then 2 fruits due he can anulate his own or other fruits thats why he can use more then one

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Overall the arc is pretty mediocre, but it's definitely gotten a lot better. I agree that it started off pretty well, but after that it was pretty boring for a while. The latest chapters have definitely made up for it, and I'm convinced that things are going to get a lot better now. I agree though, the 2nd half of the story isn't as interesting as the first half so far. It's still good, but I expected more.. especially out of Fishman Island. I'm hoping that the next arc is going to be really good.

I think everyone was sure of Sabo being alive, but it's one of those things that couldn't have been confirmed until you actually saw him, which just happened last chapter. I honestly never saw him becoming a devil fruit user though, especially with Ace's fruit. As for the double fruit thing, I've never heard of that in the series so it's honestly probably some stupid fan theory. I've seen some outrageous shit get theorized about on websites like narutofan, so I wouldn't put too much faith in those rumors.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Overall the arc is pretty mediocre, but it's definitely gotten a lot better. I agree that it started off pretty well, but after that it was pretty boring for a while. The latest chapters have definitely made up for it, and I'm convinced that things are going to get a lot better now. I agree though, the 2nd half of the story isn't as interesting as the first half so far. It's still good, but I expected more.. especially out of Fishman Island. I'm hoping that the next arc is going to be really good.

I think everyone was sure of Sabo being alive, but it's one of those things that couldn't have been confirmed until you actually saw him, which just happened last chapter. I honestly never saw him becoming a devil fruit user though, especially with Ace's fruit. As for the double fruit thing, I've never heard of that in the series so it's honestly probably some stupid fan theory. I've seen some outrageous shit get theorized about on websites like narutofan, so I wouldn't put too much faith in those rumors.
It's an extremely known/detailed theory though, if you want I can search for it again. It's very long one and has plausible endings for OP.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
the birdcage is a game and it started awesome

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
These last few chapters have certainly made up for the crappy ones in this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom