Official melee suggestion thread

Best answers
1 idea:
Because of advanced beta 1.2 melee,some stuff to make:U are fighting,somethin like that,and,when ur enemy is pushed(kicked) by u,then u make an sort of Generic Beam,and kicks his as* in hell.Get it?Simple,my idea is...Generic Beam button close to ur hand to make a generic when ur opponent tries to recover from fight. :smile: ;)

Best answers
I dont like what in new esf bot version bots are fighting just with mele ! whey are not using any kamehame or other ! Why ? Fink about it !

Best answers
Hello,

my suggestion is about ground fight! There should be a special button for activating it (ofcourse you have to stand on the groung). The melle primary button would punch secondary kick and together would make combo or something... Later you may add some combination for example kick forward kick and you are runing and kicking your anamy... and so on. I hope you understood the ideo.

Best answers
My suggestion is that fighters with a farely high powerlevel (like 10.000.000) don't get knocked away by enemy's with a low powerlevel (say 5.000.000 in difference) when they attack with melee. This way, it would be way more accurate to the series.

Best answers
1st suggest

dont do nothing atomaticly
the autopunching shold get a new key that if u prass it ur ki will drow but if a persen will get closer 2 u he will get beat up!!(but just if u will look at him)

2nd suggest

the swoop shuldnt be charged
the swoop shuld be free 2 use and u will be able by press a new key yo swoop everywhere u like and the time u can swoop depands only on the ki u have
and when u r ssj the swoop will be fast then anemis how where hitten by u so u will be able to do combos!!
like super vegeta did 2 cell or ussjtrunks did 2 cell 2

and my last seggust 4 now its when u r swooping when u stand on the grownd the swoop will be on foot and u will not automaticly fly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i dont like the idea off charging the swoop either but it says probably gonna be changed ...

Best answers
i think it would be really kool if you were vegeta (or any one) instead of grabing them swinging them and throwing them grab them from behind in a kind of full nelson hold and convert your life into ki like in episode 222 final attonment buu saga..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swooping
-Selectable move.
-Once selected, you may be able to swoop with the following buttons:
W, A, S, D
(When you press W, you begin to swoop forward.)
-The swoop may become faster if turn TURBO on. (Turbo may also be turned on while swooping.)
-Having turbo on of course will drain a lot more KI then a regular swoop.

*W will be the most used of all, because it will be the common forward swoop while maneuvering yourself with the mouse. BUT, you may also use the A and D, witch is more of a strafe swoop. (Used for dodging.) And then of course, there is the S swoop, witch is backwards swooping. (Moving away from an explosion, or opponent.)

---------------------------------------------

This is just a melee swoop suggestion, i'm just in love with KuBan's melee suggestion, I just wanted to add a little swoop suggestion, to spicen things up a bit. :rolleyes:

Best answers
i have a question ...it is kind-of a newbie question but ..i am a noob at this game.. so will it be possible for us to change the controls to whatever we want or do we have to leave some commands at the controls allready given?

Best answers
Hmm I wonder why my Thread was closed. Maybe because people who actually play the game started to respond with negative feedback to the team. Well why dont you guys take your new prodigy melee system elsewhere. Look who is agreeing with this system, people who play 1 hour a week.

Just out of curiousity who the f u c k is SS Vegeta? Nor have i heard of him, but he shows alot of professionalism for the team, great job on that Vegeta. Next shot aimed to PCJoe. IF you thought about my probability impliment you might actually see it a positive change, oh im sorry, you couldnt quite possibly understand the system i said if you dont understand high school math. Also button mashing is the only way real-time fighting can be successful.

You guys have this one line visioned system, so whats the point of suggesting anything, when it will be overlooked and put to your desire anyways? Havent you realized that the people who are behind me are the people who play the most and are the best at the system you started with.

As much as I know now that nothing will be changed for spite against me, I have no shame to say what i say. Isnt the hope of ESF to eventually go on the make it into the business world? It really shows your true colors by not giving a s h i t what the ESF community has to say. Dont you realize the people that are praising you are the people that are not satisfied with the current melee system because they have no obligation to get better?

I may have been outspoken but it seems to be the only way to get through to you. You guys have this one-sided thought which cannot be penetrated by anything but your own coding decisions itself.

And SS Vegeta you think your professional with your nicely organized quote/response. Get the picture, you are a nobody to me. I could care less of your input nor was i aware that the ESF team had such trash in their development department. I guess my post on ESF team member posts must have triggered "Oh nows my chance to try and be popular." Well guess what, your still a nobody.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, here's yet another :warning: warning for you. I don't tolerate people flaming team members, it's disrespectful. ;(

SS_Vegata is the ESF Team's modeler. And what do you mean by "you are nobody to me..."? I bet he feels the same way.

You never posted an idea on how melee can be better. This proves that all you can do is say that 1.2 melee is bad, (Even though you haven't played it) yet, you can't even make one single suggestion. It's sad, so please, don't post in this thread you don't have any CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

Read the first post on this thread, maybe that will help you understand better.

*EDIT*

Btw, i'm not behind you, non of the ~{ape}~ clan members are behind you. Also, you're not the ESF Community, everyone registered on these forums and plays ESF is the community, not just you. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm... I'm kinda tired but I'll throw a couple ideas in.

The first mouse button is swoop, only when you're in swoop range, otherwise it's punch 1.

Second mouse button is the power attack.

When you swoop to someone, you must click mouse one to build up power for the power attack. The punches themselves will do maybe 2-3 damage and you can do a maximum of 5. After you've done those, a powerbar will have filled up and you can execute the power attack. It will hit the person like the current melee system, doing 12-20 damage.

You can execute the power attack at any time, but if the less pre-punches you do, the easier it is for them to recover, and the less damage you'll do.

I'd also like it to be very combo orientated, and for them to be extremely hard to accomplish...

EX: After you do a power attack on someone, you can teleport back and forth hitting them.

If you hit them from out of their sight (side hit, back hit, etc), then it's an automatic power attack and reacts just like the current melee punch.

That is for if one person attacks another standing/flying in place.

If the two people come head to head, then there is a 3/4 chance that they will each punch each other back about 5-10 feet dealing 5 damage to each of them or a 1/4 chance they will engage in a melee struggle.

They have a powerstruggling bar and they can engage turbo, the winner will be able to execute a power attack while the loser will have about .5-1 seconds to block.

Throwing should be a seperate button where you can use any time, IF you not in a struggle or being pummled by attacks. It would be like what 1.2 is planned for it right now.

That's all I can think of right now, I'll probly have changed alot by morning.

Best answers
Let's get something straight. The ape clan has become a bunch of girly HOWers. You've lost all your respect in the community. Nabore's, Halorin's, Hybrid's, and my suggestions, have all fallen on deaf ears. Our ideas were different, but basically to tweak 1.1 melee only slightly to come up with the perfect system. 1.2 melee is crap, simply put. It doesn't matter how much effort was put into crap. If you climb a ladder for a month, what good does it do you to be on the roof of the wrong building? It angers us to see the team plowing forward with retarded ideas, without listening to the best players.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then, go ahead and make your own ESF and add your melee idea in it.

:warning: warning to you, ForeverZero, for not posting CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. It's not hard to read. If you have a better idea, post it. WHINING isn't going to get you anywhere, it's just gonna make you look bad. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if ur trying to suggest anything then going out and calling the team idiots for going ahead on their mod that they are making with there own spare time and say their idea is total retarded is basicly flaming them for no reason

if u really hate the melee that much even though uve never played it or anything then just go away u dont have any right to go out and insult the team for spending their time making a game for free that everyone can play

let me tell u something if i was joe and looking for cool ideas for melee i deffinitly would ignore everything u say if u call me an idiot for having a plan

it doesnt matter if ur the damn best player in the history of the universe u still have no right at all to flame the very team spending their time and effort to make a game for u

and so sense its obviously impossible for people to act like adults in here this topic is closed

Best answers
Just out of curiousity who the f u c k is SS Vegeta? Nor have i heard of him, but he shows alot of professionalism for the team, great job on that Vegeta.
You play this game so often, yet you have no idea who one of the founding members is? That's pretty sad. You've played halflife right? You know who Gabe Newell is? I'd hope so.

I show professionalism for a reason, whether you are trying to be sarcastic or not. I've been personally accused before about things that have happened with ESF so I'm no stranger to appropriate responce.

Next shot aimed to PCJoe. IF you thought about my probability impliment you might actually see it a positive change, oh im sorry, you couldnt quite possibly understand the system i said if you dont understand high school math. Also button mashing is the only way real-time fighting can be successful.
For someone who presumes to be as intelligent as you are attempting to be, you're pretty stupid. Plain and simple. An assload of coding involves math you wouldnt even be able to read. Next time you're gonna insult a coder like PCJoe, I suggest that you do a little research before hand.

And I believe that the whole point of the current melee system in 1.1 was to avoid button mashing, since it was pretty much denied by the public as a way to execute melee.

You guys have this one line visioned system, so whats the point of suggesting anything, when it will be overlooked and put to your desire anyways? Havent you realized that the people who are behind me are the people who play the most and are the best at the system you started with.
Again, I dont care how long you play this game. Thats not the point of the melee. The point of melee is to make it so its possible for EVERYONE to participate in order to make things more fair.

You talk of one line vision when you based your entire original attack on the new melee video on the fact, or so you made is seem, that it was set in stone too never be changed.

And SS Vegeta you think your professional with your nicely organized quote/response. Get the picture, you are a nobody to me. I could care less of your input nor was i aware that the ESF team had such trash in their development department. I guess my post on ESF team member posts must have triggered "Oh nows my chance to try and be popular." Well guess what, your still a nobody.
Your pathetic attempt to gain noteriety by insulting our work outright can no doubt hurt YOUR standing in this community, skills or not. Your arrogance, which you've displayed earlier, is enough proof that you are worth about as much as your words face value: nothing. And I'm the one being labeled trash by you, who are nothing. You don't mean anything. I bet if you could you would try and set the record straight and apologize for all your harsh words towards people who dont type whole sentences and use numbers in their words. How about you learn how to accept how people choose to express and represent themselves and stop being such a self centered little brat. The fact alone that you need to continue this dispute further proves your worthlessness and demonstrates that you will hold a grudge when you have been outspoken as you've said yourself. Any dignified person would have rectified this matter with myself and PcJoe INDIVIDUALLY and not in a public realm.

Finally, I dont need to be popular. Only new people dont know who I am. Those who are TRUE veterans know my name and know my past with this mod, so I dont need to trounce a peon such as yourself to gain popularity.

Peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom