Not so free access to the Force Pit.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it possible to gain not so free access, if so how, coz ive had enough of this exclusion ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I bought a pass yesterday, go onto the user CP, and click on Paid Subscriptions (at the bottom).

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Omfg, did they ever announce this or what?

I would have gladly paid to get in if i knew i could.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its been long known that donations of 5$ or more get access to the force pit

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Greg had a giant sticky months and months ago

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You get exclusive video's and a sneak peek at ESF

Stuff is released there before it is on the front page/rest of the forum normally.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:

Stuff is released there before it is on the front page/rest of the forum normally.

And that costs... 5$? lol i can wait...

I never even heard of it.<_<

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi2u Dev :X

Ontopic:

Force Pit is like 5 bucks. Go to User CP and go to Paid Subscriptions. Then follow the instructions I guess o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could probably find $5 in 10 years :rolleyes:

It requires a Paypal account, after that, you're set.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:

There's much more. The Force Pit members usually get advanced access to the Beta releases as well. They got 1.2 before anyone else, and they will get 1.3 before normal users as well. For 1.2's release party, we even invited all the Force Pit users to our private channels on IRC for them to ask questions and talk to the Dev Team members in person.

And occasionally, people also get access to a video clip of Trunks humping away in mid-air with secret taunt animations. Force Pit members should know what I'm talking about. ;)

I personally think that you get a LOT more than you bargained for and $5 is nothing compared to what you get out of that section. If I were someone without access, I'd sign up straight away. :)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea, the force pit is a fun place, well when it's active at least. Also a more leid back atmosphere as well :p

Best answers
Magus said:
Yea, the force pit is a fun place, well when it's active at least. Also a more leid back atmosphere as well :p

*much* more. =P

I paid my $5 a while back, and the goodies I got within a week were worth it and so much more. If your truely a fan of ESF, you *need* force pit access.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant use Paypal with my debit account, so I guess that counts me out... would you accept an IOU?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man.....If only an old vet such as myself had the cash to actively enter and remain there....

Best answers
Arthos said:
Man.....If only an old vet such as myself had the cash to actively enter and remain there....
Its $5...

I make that in under an hour and I'm working for minumum wage. Wheres the issue here? I could find $5 in loose change around my house for crying out loud. There not asking for a fortune.

Also, the length of time you have been on the forums dosn't (and shouldn't) play a factor.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm quite quite poor right now.

That's 5 bucks that I need to EAT with.

Best answers
So? Get a job, mow a lawn, shovel a driveway (depending on the season). I made like $60 today alone shoveling because we had a snowstorm. I made $20 a lawn in the summer mowing, plus my actual job. Money isnt that hard to come by, if your willing to go out and get it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I DO have a job. High Expenses. Low paying Job. I just moved out ok? Can we just leave it at that.

Best answers
I'm just stating the obvious, since it looked like you were asking to be let in for free because you have been here for awhile. Sounds pretty lame to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom