Not so free access to the Force Pit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u know the whole forum doesnt need to post in this topic just to say "Oh i dont have paypal"

Best answers
Hibiki said:
u know the whole forum doesnt need to post in this topic just to say "Oh i dont have paypal"
I believe they are trying to hint at the fact that half the people on the forum that would ever want access in the first place wouldn't have a paypal account or a credit card. What good is it if the fans that want it the most (presumably) can't get in?

I do understand why it is the way it is, don't get me wrong. I'm just making a simple comment. Don't mind me :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I would have payed already if I had a PP Account.

Force Pit sounds very interesting, if I ever get a PP Account I'll definatly pay for ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SoulStriker said:
I believe they are trying to hint at the fact that half the people on the forum that would ever want access in the first place wouldn't have a paypal account or a credit card. What good is it if the fans that want it the most (presumably) can't get in?
well sucks to be them then because there isnt exactly a huge excess of options to pay for things over the internet

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you guys tell me what this 'special' content is in the force pit?...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
Can you guys tell me what this 'special' content is in the force pit?...
What would make it special if we told you? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not hard to set up a paypal account, if you follow the link it'll help you set up an account. If your bank has an online service (e.g Halifax Online) then it can be done in under 10 minutes. There's lots of card options as well so it doesn't have to be a credit card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom