NOT A REQUEST FOR MORE FORMS! ESF+EVM ideas

Best answers
Like I said, this isn't me asking for more transforms, I'd like to say that I do want it, but I think ESF team has lost the race...in a good way!

Probably alot of you haven't heard about the Evolution Mod (EVM) found at www.cx2-clan.net ...if you can read the site! I sure can't!

It's basically a server-side plugin for AMX server mod (like Metamod) that enables techniques in some unknown way. (I'm guessing it is heavily protected still at this point. I can't figure out how they work it and I'm not going to go spouting out what I have discovered either!) Confirmed abilities this plugin gives you are kaioken 1x, 3x, and 10x, which boosts your speed and power level, but does damage to you. It has sound and an animation for it, as well as a red aura similar to Goku's aura he gets when you charge up the mini spirit bomb, or even like *glow red* from adminmod or whatever.

Super Saiyan 2 Goku and Super Saiyan 3 Goku I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN EYES!!! Somebody in the devteam named Orca came in and went Super Saiyan 2, his power level went to 30,000,000! Then he went Super Saiyan 3 and his power climbed to 100,000,000! The most we had at this point was about 7,000,000 at most, and he slaughtered us with one low-charge kamehameha!

I've heard that they are sticking in extra buu transforms or Vegeta SSJ2 or something, but I haven't got any info on that so I could be wrong, and probably am.

Now here is the point of this thread. SSJ2 and SSJ3 and even kaioken have already been (sorta) created for ESF, so why doesn't the ESFdevteam get in touch with the EVMdevteam and maybe in some future release get transforms out earlier, with more tweaking and testing than it currently has.

I hope I haven't offended anybody by suggesting that you guys take somebody else's work, it's just an idea, but I think it's a darn good one!

YEEEEHAWWWWWW

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ESF team will make their own models and own stuff. And include things like transformations and attacks when they so choose.

EVM is to beta 1.1 as Antoines SSJ script was to Alpha 2.0.

closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom