Newly awaited characters.....?

Best answers
Originally posted by Snake101
I hate the adult Gohan, add Gotenks as a new character!

<groan> ;( we have to wait THAT long for new characters and/or new transformations?

I wish someone'd invent a time machine ;)

Considering 2nd trans were originally planned for about 1.6.. consider yourself lucky.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lolmao.....u guys would actually go as far as 1.6 but hey wow that is great news

Best answers
For me it's at least Super Saiyan 2 fighters Goku and Vegeta:) With cool effects on aura like electricity

Best answers
the thing id most want in later versions of esf is more transformations. The next character id want to be put in would have to be gotenks, no fusions or anything, just a regualr character

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeaa i agree but i think the beta should have a better graphics

Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
I can't really think of any of the androids attacks that would be considered a signature move. They really didn’t use many energy attacks other than what appeared to be standard ki attacks and ki blobs.
I am of the belief that that is what made them such a threat. They faught in unpredictable patterns and often thought up their moves on the spot. Everything from the killing of Dr. Gero to the last beating they did to future Trunks seemed to be spontaneous and immensely powerful.

Unfortunately I'm inclined to agree that adding the Androids would be difficult business. Having such a lack of signiture moves would make playing them a little stale. And since they were such energy machines, I would expect they could out last any other character of equal power level quite easily.

Still, I support their use in future versions. This would only force the developers to be more creative. (oh darn)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lets think baout something else then crappy androids:smile:....but graphics i think defenetly ahve to be improved and i know it can.........c'mon the graphics to esf is not bad but could be a hell a lot better for sure :]

Best answers
"Crappy Androids"? Have you seen "The History of Trunks"? Without some time travel the Androids would have massacred every Saiyan on planet Earth and purged the Human race from existance. Other villians were quite nasty indeed, but none were truely destined to succeed like the Androids were.

Damn that Trunks. Damn him to hell.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you watch too much dragonball z dude.. :smile: but yes androids arnt as good as other players and wouldnt fit in and since if they was a android it would have to be the girl because thier is no girls in esf :]

Best answers
Actually I have seen very, VERY little Dragonball Z. I can count the number of episodes I've watched on my hands, and I've seen only two movies (The History of Trunks, and that Slugg movie). It's pretty safe to say that the only reason I got into DBZ on any level is because of the Androids. They are just too cool. ;P

... oh, I'm getting off-topic....

Uh yeah... add Androids! Yay! :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hehe ok m8 i never meant it like that but ok i guess i agree with you :] but androids should have the girl because it would be the first girl ever as for gotenks and fusion characters i think when you add them poeple like friza or krillin will never be played with if you know what i mean :smile:

Best answers
Androids would be just really good melee chacters or if any thing you could just take some energy attacks from DBZ budokai and there melle would make up for the energy blast

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok but it think thaat the girl android would be the best but really all they are is really strong normal looking poeple....unlike eveyrone else has a speailallity........:smile:

Best answers
actually 16 would be the best since he has some signature moves plus he was the strongest

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
no he wasnt i think the firl since she has been in the series the longest should defenetly should be...

Best answers
It depends on what aspect of combat you are talking about. In terms of brute strength I believe 16 takes the cake. It's a little harder to discern the strengths of the other two since they are so similar. Android 18 seems to be more precise, however, which she displays in her effortless blocking ability, while 17 seems to enjoy the more beserker kind of approach to combat.

Best answers
actually 16 was the strongest of the 3 he was the only one who could stand up to cell when he came to try and absorb them but then again 18 might be stronger since she became a human and could become stronger but besides that when she was an android 16 was stronger, and yea i agree 16 would be more brute strengh and then 17 and 18 would be alot faster

Best answers
This is getting a little off-topic, so I think I will make a thread in that forum regarding the strength of the Androids and such.

Best answers
on the androids, i dont think they should be added because, i think, there are other better characters which could be added...

also, from what ive heard 1.2 will only be a small update so it shouldnt take as long to make. Maybe 1.3 will be out sometime early next year...

'the thing id most want in later versions of esf is more transformations. The next character id want to be put in would have to be gotenks, no fusions or anything, just a regualr character'
YES!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom