Newly awaited characters.....?

Best answers
Trunks is good if you know how to use him for melee...
Also, burning attack is a quick chargeup if you can get them on the ground.
Learn to conserve ki and you'll like him.

Best answers
i know but his moves are never fun :(
you can't kill anyone with his moves, they're not strong enough

You can only use melee

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trunks isn't really on topic here... he's already quite in the game, I assure you. He is only as worthless as the person playing him decides that he is; nothing more, nothing less. Now let's get back on topic.

Best answers
Nothing came up in search, and I have not seen it mentioned, but is this gohan going to be in beta 1.1?

That's the one in Tom's Dev Journal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope. Thats for a later version. Expect new models or new transformations in possibly 1.3 and up.
:)

-Peace out

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by terr
do you have esf
lmao.

Ok Terr, I think we've all got ESF by now. Check the main page for downloading links. Welcome to the forums.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok coming back on the topic when ever i use trunks no one can kill me because well...if you can use him right and use burn attack right u can teleport anywhere and the other player is just dazed but only because i ahve been playing for some time now and i can beat any one with anyone muahahahahahaha :] but hey i guess trunks does need a extra move but in 1.1 when his sword is in use that would be the most powerful attack in melee wise...i think so trunks is one that is getting anticipating for....but everyone know gohan is good but buu and cell including bpiccolo have to be great.

talking about goku's new moves well he has tripple the moves some poeple have but i think that's right yet vegeta has only moves which take ages to come up and u cant move with them like goku so what about that move where vegeta uses rings to trap poeple.. (he used it against goku in majin buu saga)

Best answers
You mean where he pinned goku to the wall? That would knda suck in levels with not many walls, unless you pinned them to the ground. Id rather see a ring move used by gotenks in a later version of the game, the one he crusehd buu with

Best answers
hehe I am a Trunks player so......SUE ME!!
j/k
As far as I know someone said gotenks would be in but then yet....not everyone can be correct,some even fool you.But all I know is that they might add Adult Gohan in a later patch,NOT 1.1.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
what i mean is that vegeta could do a ring attack that goes over the body but u cant hit them but the ricngs crush the player!!!

Best answers
Well so far I've read that EVENTUALLY like 1.3 or 2.0 my fave char Vegetto will be in the game as his own class which is cool I can't wait. Heres a list of the following Abilites he should have.I also know hes along way off from being put in but just wanted to post a list for suggestion.
Melee (Of course)
Ki Blast/5 Finger Blast (Benchi Blast) something like that
Generic Beam or Lightsaber Beam (the one he fired through Buu to lift him up)
Gallit Gun (Possibly)
Big Bang Attack (Used it when he said still hungry Buu eat this that was the beam he fired I have the jap Dubbed version he said Big Bang Attack)
Final Kamehameha
SSJ Transformation
SSJ2 Transformation (I know he never went it but just to give him an even playing field with other chars)
Teleport
Instant Transmission
Well theres the list I think he should have of attacks I know so what who cares about the dumb list just the attacks I think he should have due to using them in the show Final Kamehameha in uncut jap I believe.

Best answers
What do you mean a little to good just cause Vegettos the strongest in the show doesn't mean they need to make him that strong in the game he can start off like everyone else and earn or lose attacks when he transforms you know I mean Goku is stronger then anyone else so far in the game and its not like hes stronger then everyone.

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
what i wish is that people wouldnt say false things and then go around acting like its the truth and that they heard it right from the devs
What I wish is that you guys would just let us in on a little more of what is going on and stop acting like it is national security. We are all here for you guys and would just like more info than you currently give us. I mean really is it too much to ask the team when they "think" they will release the next update and various other questions that seem to be off limits?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
but hey 'veggtto' i really think that veggeto looks boring dont u think too. i wish they made another model for him or i guess i am char image. but i guess he is strong but am more look forward to the topic guys. what do the team think about new characters and if they do............ WHO!!!!!!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Krillin
What I wish is that you guys would just let us in on a little more of what is going on and stop acting like it is national security. We are all here for you guys and would just like more info than you currently give us.
Why do I keep saying the adult gohan is not in 1.1? Its because if I did not say anything and when you got 1.1 everyone would be upset that there was not adult gohan. Also there is a reason mastasurf made the outline page over everything that was planned for 1.1. Sure we are not telling you you guys every little feature that will be in the next release but if you knew everything then there would be no suprizes. I would say you guys know about 90% of the changes done to 1.1 because remember this is only a patch and there are not going to be that many huge changes.

Best answers
Adult Gohan... along with fusions.... Will not be in Beta 1.1. End of story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom