Newly awaited characters.....?

Best answers
Hmm, I don't think he looks bad. Would like to see him using that sword though :). When do you people play? Only I can remember playing with is Yogosaki

Best answers
just to get this off my chest since it's the first thing i saw when i was pagin down through the forums.

Sugar, the graphics MAY be able to get a tad bit better, but there is no way they can get a "hell a lot better". i mean, come on. as far as i know, the half-life engine is still being used. Unless someone can prove me wrong that a different engine is being used for a mod of half-life (if THAT'S even possible). the Half-Life engine is a lot more limited than you think it is. you should be surprised it looks that good using a 3rd person view. hmm... interesting concept ESF is. a 3rd person view on a mod of a 1st person game.:laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
LOL i know but i think they could work on the models a bitmore since they do look a bit scrappy and map's have rough edge's....yet i agree but in a other topic i defenetly think ssj2 should be introduced yet poeple who will just come in a server will ahve no chance against a sjj2 and they would lose power quickly....oo well that's what i think but ssj2 would be great i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom