Newly awaited characters.....?

Best answers
amen to that Hsu. personally im sick of the same question being said over and over, adult gohun, gotenks, fusion (well not recently). nice to have someone like you to sift the rumors from the truth.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yea really i dont care about adult gohan since u can get his model anyway
and in the game noone is small except gohan which is a good change...adult gohan isnt nice anywayz :]
anyway i was just wondering what the team has in mind about new characters to the game...e.g gotenks but it's ok if you cant answer since a new character would be a kewl surprise :)

Best answers
I like trunks alot and I hope they add adult gohan in beta 1.2. I would likt to see tien and gotenks added later.

Best answers
Ahem I hope your not addressing me about the Fusions not being in 1.1 cause i'm not an idiot I know they wun be in 1.1 duh its a long way off from that I just did that as a list of the abilities I think he should have prolly new chars in final release who knows but the team themselves I just listed the abilities to give the team and Idea of whats his attacks and transformations should be is all

Best answers
vegeta has only moves which take ages to come up and u cant move with them like goku
Sugar, Goku's attacks take forever to charge too. which GOOD attacks does he have? Spirit Bomb, Kamehameha..... that's all i can think of, and both take long. And from what i remember, Vegita can move with the Gallit gun, but not Final Flash. Goku can move with Kamehameha, but not Spirit bomb. Kind of a tradeoff with attacks, don't u think? so, Vegita actually has the advantage since i believe his FF takes a bit shorter to charge than Spirit bomb, and his Gallit Gun charges faster than Kamehameha, as far as i can remember.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your right that Goku is going to have a step up on Vegitta with his new moves though. Allthough Vegitta and Goku are both balanced for different purposes Vegitta usually has the more powerful blasts. Vegitta had the big light shows and goku teleported around them. If you truely wanted to balance vegitta with goku as they were in the series vegitta would gain a large ki blast. No charge, a bit slower the a normal ki blast, bigger, lots of damage, and very large ki consumption. It has been done lots of times during the series. Allthough this would balance vegitta and goku it would leave the other characters in the game in the dust most likely so I don't think I myself would do something like that. Furthermore I support the mod makers 100% in the way they go about their business. I would do it the same way they are and there not making any money. Plus if they were to try and please everyone who wanted something changed it would turn into counter strike and who wants that?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm i see but in 1.1 goku has 2 new moves which gives him a lot more moves tan anyone one else n the game but i guess i would like to see veget'a have a move of the rings he used to trap goku but in the game he could use it like melee so the ring just hit poeple back until they hit a wall....yet now i remember vegeta's new ki blasts which i cant wait for

Best answers
yeh i rekon it would be cool if you added the androids and they could suck energy (19 and 20 that is that could suck energy). Just a suggestion

Best answers
I can't really think of any of the androids attacks that would be considered a signature move. They really didn’t use many energy attacks other than what appeared to be standard ki attacks and ki blobs.

Best answers
I hate the adult Gohan, add Gotenks as a new character!

Nope. Thats for a later version. Expect new models or new transformations in possibly 1.3 and up.
<groan> ;( we have to wait THAT long for new characters and/or new transformations?

I wish someone'd invent a time machine ;)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why use a different class for gotenks and vegitto when you can still do fusion? I'm not a pro coder but why couldn't you just send one of the people into spectator view to only follow the person they fused with while the other person fights and it would last as long as the person is alive? I can't see it being that hard to code and I'm not saying that it should or will be in a near future patch. I'm basically just saying...

Best answers
no some of the androids got some signature moves like 16 and 13 and im sure 17 and 18 have some signature moves like the android barrier 16 has a bunch of them to like rocket punch and hell flash

Best answers
what new characters? :pPPPPP
the only character they should add in are some evil ones.
mm like janemba and coola and metal coola and king coola
and oOo brolli.
*drools*
anywais i dunno, no new characters for esf i dont think o_O
peace

Best answers
nah SSJ2Vegetto im not addressing you, im just addressing the people who dont read the stickeys and then post something what has been decided, meh pages take too long load on my connection and i hate loading a page to read something that has been said and shot down over and over again.

Why use a different class for gotenks and vegitto when you can still do fusion? I'm not a pro coder but why couldn't you just send one of the people into spectator view to only follow the person they fused with while the other person fights and it would last as long as the person is alive? I can't see it being that hard to code and I'm not saying that it should or will be in a near future patch. I'm basically just saying...
bah its happening again

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i really do think that janema should defenetly be in esf in 1.2 because he is a very important character but is in from the movies or episodes because characters from movies aint allowed i heard ;)

Best answers
ok so does anyone know when is the b1.1 going to be released? cause i don't :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i think soon but how do poeple make them kewl backgrounds on thier sigs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom