new work in progress esf mod

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://dbz-awtt.forumotion.com/ is a mod to the base game and an improvement which includes more powerful transformations, better graphics, improved blasts, and character models. This is like ecx or bigpack (Which are other mod's that attempted to imporve on classic esf 1.2.3) but it attempts to improve further upon the work that was started with those other projects. It is not without flaws because it is a work in progress, which continues to elevate the gaming experience. Hope you enjoy.
:)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better graphics?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes we are working on improved sprites and models and fx. we are trying to make animations better too. tryin to get it closer to what it will look like in esf final

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
any screenshots so far ?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well there are three previews on my youtube channel so far one of the final kamehame ha one of goku and one of the attack leveling system my youtube channel is werty 833 i also have 80 screenshots of buu on my steam account so there some stuff yu can look at

--- edit ---

i am spreading awtts name because i want this mod to grow. so many have tried making mods /addons for esf only to stop and give up. i want this one to be big so big tht ppl play esf final and this mod. ide be grateful for your peoples support. be an active member of our forum and game as you are an active member of this forum and esf. mainly tho im just tryin to creae something fun for ppl. and so far the people that do play my mod have given good reviews for it so im happy with its progress. coding and developing this stuf is fun for me so we are all in it for the fun and the end result. being known is kind of the bonus of it all but support is still greatly valued

--- edit ---

some may disapprove from the showing of non cannon chars in our mod but the thing about that is you dont have to play as those chars so that shouldnt really be a tipping point either

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a nice project. Can you post a link to your youtube channel that has the videos?

FP Wannabe
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Interesting, but you do realize the new version of ESF will bring pretty much everything to a whole new level, thus rendering it obsolete?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
thats what they say but thats our goal. e are trying to make many plugins and changes to the main part to make it a hole new ecx mod . trying to make it resemble esf final as much as we can with invoation through amx. and if we can, our goal is to make it so good that people play esf final annnddd our mod

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
well right now we are working on perfecting characters next stage when we do awtt final wwill work on plugins and tactics to improve game play vastly

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i guess so but why not just dl it and try it out :D

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Well I downloaded it took me arround 4 hours or so.
I did my install on my own way and checked some stuff out.
Then I decided ok untill this far and no further.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what do you mean by ok until this far and no furthur

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm positive that this is ought to fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom