New Type of Aura for 1.3 Poll

What type of aura to make?

• Keep the current 1.2 version

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • A flowing aura with the waves going up

Votes: 148 69.2%
  • something like DBZ: Ultimate Battle 22 ( PSX )

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • a mix of everything

Votes: 45 21.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
The people in mugen came with specific sprites for auras and stuff.
it has to be a specific dbz mugen game.there were loads of them.which one do you mean?

anyway blalblabla yeah flowing upwards......blabla.........cool.....bla bla...omg omg omg-.-
i just want darksuns arua with upwards flowing energy!! (Edited blargh)

HA NOW IV GOT YOU ZELDALINK!!!MUHAHA.... *laughed till dead*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
it has to be a specific dbz mugen game.there were loads of them.which one do you mean?

anyway blalblabla yeah flowing upwards......blabla.........cool.....bla bla...omg omg omg-.-
i just want darksuns arua with upwards flowing ki!!
-_- dust u know how stupid that sounds ki=energy aura is the energy of a charbut

but i think i got the solution for the animation prob:
step one:
u start with the aurabasic stand
stept 2 u let it flow up(everything moves up and only have like 2 or 3 frames so it wil look like an infinate upswirl of aura ^_^ oh yeah i pwn

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet.
A flowing upward aura, with a a few other effects added to it. I was able to do it real quick but I kinda screwed up :\
Anyway, Ill see what I can do for you guys :)

Best answers
what about a flowing aura with the waves going up and it spins around the chars

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no spin no spin.. just flow upwards.. it never spun in the show

Best answers
i just said what i like .... not what's in the show-_-
but i like the idea

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you animate it so that when you power up the ki swirls arround and up at first? like when goku powers up in the show, but then just goes up after that?? i think that'd look cool :)

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea i know what you mean gir and i agree, although it might be a lil hard to do, but what do i know ;P
anyway i like that idea

Best answers
yea go with the flowing upwards aura :D (gir the bit your talking about, you mean at the end of the intro? if so i think that bit were it goes upwards can be done by a sprite? am not sure :p)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah that waving aura would pwn all.Maybe when you go ssj it can get bigger or somthing.Like there would be 2 different auras like aura.mdl and ssjaura.mdl.Just a suggestion and it wont be taken cause no one likes me in this forum... :S

Best answers
xD SSJVegetto.. your kewl man.. why do you think no1 likes you..
ontopic: i reckon the flowing upwards would be kewl.. maybe you should go for a zeq2 look aswell.. lol i accidently voted for teh bottom 1

Best answers
"what about a flowing aura with the waves going up and it spins around the chars" i mean 3 aura's spinning different ways like the middle one go left and the other 2 right :]
and ssj4vegetto .. nobody cares about me either but i just try it myself... i have to model and sprite myself cause nobody listen to me like ... i need some models (a lot ) for my map but noone will do it

Best answers
Nice idea ssj4vegetto, I like it.
The auras do grow when they get stronger, and it shows sometimes, that when you they realy focus their power, there is a GIANT aura. nice idea!

and I think te flowing aura won.

Best answers
all that stuff you suggested here wont work for now maybe in a later version of esf.so only try to say how the model should look like and not what supa dupa features it should have because such stuff like growing when getting stronger has to be coded.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try to remember,the show's aura is empty from inside i dont know if it's possible to do, just something to think about.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the show's aura wasn't really empty it sort of more had a transparancy to it..

you can still see the aura in front of them.. i think darksun sort of got it down..

just that the edges should be darker

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
all that stuff you suggested here wont work for now maybe in a later version of esf.so only try to say how the model should look like and not what supa dupa features it should have because such stuff like growing when getting stronger has to be coded.
Darktooth is the team's animator...

Anyway, i think the screw effect might work. You know, like those little spinning things at barber shops, you could make it seem like the aura is flowing upwards...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom