New SSJ4 GOKU for 1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop it Zero your always rushing ppl to release there stuff.Anyway ppl stop rushin him to release his edit.I'm sure he's alreayd on his way of hosting it or still giving it the final touches.

Best answers
Um lol do i know u and who is this zero.were vegetto91 its right we must wate.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You think im stupid right? your msn nickname is TrIdAn so is really umm weird for another person to have same nickname.Don't you think? you have 14 posts and you are the only one who triple posts around.Also asking ppl to release models that are not yet ready or that are from other mods.You are the one who says "I can host your files" also you should stop making new accounts your eating bandwith with that and your ban evading.

Waiting for release of this awesome edit.

Best answers
everybody stop argueing, this is hardly the place to do so, i dont know about u, but i dont want to see this thread closed, so knock it off

Best answers
but zero should be banned, all he does is spam. I'll quote some of the previous posts he has made, might I add, they are identical:

"Great model alsom i just cant find the words its just so cool..................."
"i just cant wate its defenly the best ssj4 ever."
"just please tell us when u going to release it?"

yeah, and his grammar sucks too ;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on guys stop it ok?
I think a mod will handle this if there will be any problems.
Anyway did you find i host ? i would like to host it but i got no hp *lol*
How big is the pack? (mb)

Best answers
I was actually completely finished, but someone brought up the the question of changing some of the animations (especially the running one)
so I'm trying to find a running animation that'd look better (any suggestions).

Other than that i've been messing around with glowing effects, but I probably won't include any because some people will like em and others won't. Also i included 2 versions of SSJ4 Goku. The extra on is a little bit more bulky around the shoulders.

Anyway sorry this is taking so long but as soon as the animations are done i'll release it.
*As far as a host i promised Max at ESF-WORLD.DE that i'd let him have it first for his new site which is lacking files at the moment, but if anybody else wants to host i'll give it to you also.
*At the moment the filesize is about 4.5megs

Goku with glow SSj Glow effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so when do you think it will be up?
*AHHH I CAN´T WAIT FOR IT!!*
And to say the truth i don´t like that glowing stuff

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice work with the model. :yes:
Looking coo n' all.. but that super saiyan glow effect sux. :laff:

^_^ jk

Best answers
Yeah the models are great but the glow effect is basicly a submodel thats all , and in game i doesnt look like :yes: , but everithing else is :yes: :yes: :yes: , Good work , keep it up dude!

And dude need a host i m you guy , i got an FTP at EVM , so any size theres NP , just let me know!

Best answers
This iis the best model there is.Sorry if I don't make sense I just woke up.Is the second version of SSJ4 Goku the pinkish-red one,or redish-pink I really don't want to argue over colors.

OFFTOPIC*
Hey Ultra33Gokussj3 whats your site I don't have it.Wanted to see it for a long time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Offtopic His grammar sux cuz his cuban he can't even type his own language

*On topic I hope the glowy stuff doesn't look as ****ty as it does in the pic.Like just lines I hope it really glows like you say.

Best answers
great looks kind of not cool with the glowing but ill be the best model ive seen.
OFF TOPIC: please i dont no about u but i dont want this thread closed.

Best answers
SSJ2-Goku said:
This iis the best model there is.Sorry if I don't make sense I just woke up.Is the second version of SSJ4 Goku the pinkish-red one,or redish-pink I really don't want to argue over colors.

OFFTOPIC*
Hey Ultra33Gokussj3 whats your site I don't have it.Wanted to see it for a long time.
Wele just hit UltRa.Squad and bingo

Best answers
Hmmm didn't think you'd like the gold stuff.

What do u guys think about a USSJ Trunks in his capsule corp suit? I know he never goes USSJ while in the capsule corp suit, but i've been working on one based on the original ESF trunks. Its pretty much finished and it doesnt look too bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom