New SSJ4 GOKU for 1.1

Best answers
sure i have no problem with that.i was gonna completely redo my gogeta's for 1.1 but i havent had anytime so if you want be my guest

Best answers
Absolutly EXCELLANT. Very high quality edits, top notch man. This pack is gonna be pretty big. I imagine your going to release a normal Gogeta version also? (PLEASE PEOPLE do not start on how Gogeta didnt turn SSJ4 during the fusion, I really dont care) Anyway I think that will be cool

Best answers
Good news people. Smo said he likes my work so far and he said that i'm welcome to release it.

Hey Logan where can i get hold of your gogeta?

By the way i'll post my msn address later (when i get one) so you guys can give me suggestions through MSN too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey are you going to have a Super Saiyan 3 too??? Because then you can make it a pack Goku,Ssj Goku,Ssj3 Goku,and Ssj4 Goku.Your gogeta or whatever your editing in planning releasing. :laff:

Best answers
Smo's Goku pack comes with a SSJ3.

What the hell are the AF models?

I need to get hold of someone at RedSaiyan who'll upload it for me.

Oh by the way i gave Smo the finished SSJ4 Goku to test and he made some suggestions which i'll follow up on tonight.

Best answers
谁懂中文的呢?我很想要SSJ4GOKU的MODLE
谁有可以给我个下载的地址?

oNe

Best answers
sjfwf... what the hell language are you typing in boy? lmao, beautiful double post too :). Anyways, element, I love your work man, so far no crits. bring on the models!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why are you posting this???you made a thread and it got closed so dont post it!!*sorry for wannabe mod*

Anyway how is the model going any updates?

Best answers
Well everything is done after looking at Smo's suggestions

I'll post a full pic of the pack soon:
Includes:
*Normal GT Goku
*SSJ GT Goku
*SSJ4 Goku (might still add different animations and bulk up the shoulders)
*New Kamehameha/Yellowbeam sprites

P.S. Anybody from RedSaiyan or another ESF resource site please get hold of me by PM or e-mail to host the pack.

I'll start a new thread for posting progress with the Gogeta SSJ/SSJ4 i'm busy with.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey you said you were gonna include ssj3 lol.Well I can host the packs I got a pretty good host with 100mb of space. :D

Best answers
im sorry i came it too late...where can i get this ssj4 goku model and vegita?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom