New SSJ4 GOKU for 1.1

Best answers
Look closely at the model the clothes are actually tighter. Look at the cuffs of his jacket, you'll see that they are tight around the wrists. Probably need a better pic.

Best answers
....the cuffs of his jacket? lol ok sorry, the cuffs of his jacket are tight, but not the rest of his clothes! lol sorry but that was a pretty funny thing to say element

Best answers
im not saing nothing wrong but isnt it time for u to release the gt goku pack. dont tell us your going to release only in one pack all does models u did?

Best answers
Hey can i get a mod to close this thread?

Its become pretty huge (7pgs) and mostly useless.
I'm uploading the released pack as I type.

I'll start a new thread with a link to the pack so i can get some feedback on it.

K

Best answers
hey i got 1 question element can u do that move with ssj4 shootin 2 beams out of his hands like in ur sig in the game with ur model?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here we go again Zero what's with you rushing people??????? if they don't want to release it they have all the rights not to I think you should be patience for once.If you keep rushing all this people they won't release nothing and you screw the others from getting it so STOP IT.I can host your files too if you want.

Best answers
Yeah you should have seen him on MSN the other night, i kept trying to tell him that i wanted to release the pack fully finished, but he wouldnt listen.

I sent my pack to be hosted after which i realised that i sent the one that included nuttzy's brolly deep_idle animation (oops).

Anyway after telling Vegetto91 not to upload the file and after speaking to nuttzy about it he asked me to remove it so i'll have to recompile all the models again and send it off. My apologies this might take a little longer.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed on request.

Tridan, I sincerely hope that you are not actually Zero, ban evading again. The consequences are just going to keep piling up the more you evade. I suggest you rethink your actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom