New SSJ4 GOKU for 1.1

Best answers
*moans* Oh god, I hate that brown fur!!! Vegetto was was always better looking, and I'll bet the same thing would apply for SSJ4 (but then again SSJ4 aint that pretty to begin with, so.....)

... Spam? Yeah. Do I care? No. But the moderators get picky over that sort of thing, so...

It should be pink.. not too pink, or he'll look horrible. But not red either.

Best answers
Yeah,they already said it all.Add muscle tone.Take the fur off abbs and chest.Search the web for a SSJ4 Goku pic for ref.The fur I don't care about.If you want it pink edit it.Great model.Comming great.

Best answers
i could be mistaken, but that looks like the ssj4 gogeta hair i made a long time ago, mind postin a flatshade? i would greatly appreciate it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its urs hair fatmanterror its always i can always remeber te old deys and he didn't credit to u lol lol lol and th3 m0d3l ed!T 1s F!n3

Best answers
i like the normal goku GT model, its the best ive ever seen, the ssj4 is also good (cuz i HATE pink) only his chest should be bigger (i mean less...fur:))

Best answers
What's wrong with using SSJ4 Goku with pink fur? Too insecure with your masculinity??

And yeah, he does need a little less fur up top and around the mid section... but not all the way to his belt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah he should have less fur but i think i know why you used that much fur:
Cause you only had that skin from the chest of the GT goku and not more and you didn´t want to screw up the skin right?

Best answers
um no i just hate pink o_O

anyway, it looks good enough to release, less fur and its great.

*offtopic*

killmore..why did you have to post that crit to the brolly model? now the thread is closed and probably they wont release it...

Best answers
Hope you come up with another pic of your progress soon.Good Work.

"Off Topic"
Yeah,that was an awesome model.Why you say that?Did you not read what he said.

Element4q2 maybe you should make a SSJ4 Gogeta from that model?
Just a thought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok guys if i get any other message because of the Brolly thread then i will go nuttz!!!
Talk to a mod if you want if your lucky they´ll warn or ban me!
I DON´T CARE ANYMORE!!!!!

on-topic: Well i think that´s some nice work for a edit almost a new model :)

Best answers
I don't want you to get a warning or be banned.I just wanted to know why.But it's in the past.Hope this model comes out great.Good Work.

Best answers
Killmore you should care, because of things you and others said we wont recieve a good model. Anyway you should all stop talking about it before a mod comes in and dishes out warnings while possibly closing this thread.

Anyways, the SSJ4 Goku looks excellant, I was wondering if a non-ssj version with the GT suit will be available.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah a normal Goku would be nice!

Last off-topic:
1.It was 4 am when i postet so i didn´t read all
2.nuttzy told me their still wrking on it

Best answers
"OFF TOPIC"
Yeah nuttzy said hes still releasing it.

"ON TOPIC"
An update would be nice soon.Keep on working.Doing great.

Best answers
i say u can edit the fur for all those people who need to feel purely masculine and change it to dark red or somtin.....AND WHEN WILL SOMONE MAKE A SSJ4 VEGETA ARGHHHHHH

Best answers
Ok guys thanks for all the suggestions keep em coming. Looks like i got some questions to answer.

First of all the SSJGoku is adult to keep continuity between transformations (and i'm too crap to make him a kid) Don't think i'll make too many changes to it, but i will do a nonssj version also. Other SSJ4 characters based on this are also a possibility (ie gogeta)

Secondly if I get to release the model i'll include 2 versions of the fur both red and pinkish after i've tweaked them a bit (+muscle tone, etc) Personally i like it better red, but i'm catering for those who like accuracy

About the chest...The way smo skinned goku made it really hard to do even the simple chest skin for GTgoku, because the skins were so seperate. I'll see what i can do for the SSJ4 chest, but it wont be easy.

Hey fatmanterror sorry about using that hair without crediting you, but i really did'nt really know who did the SSJ4gogeta to start with (i'm fairly new to ESF....old BFP veteran) I have actually replaced the hair since then.

UPDATES:
*Well the hair has been changed, i think you guys will like it...in my opinion its better.
*The tail is done...yay...and YES its fully animated
*As far as SSJ4 goku's chest/arms and fur color, i'll probably end up doing that last because it is fairly minor/annoying...Instead i'll be tweaking the tail/hair.

Some pics: My picture host is down today but i'll include two sets of pictures:
*New hair for SSJ4 Goku
*SSJ with Tail: (i know it does'nt look 100% right here but these are the first screen shots i took and the tail has been tweaked drastically since
BUT feel free to post suggestions about it anyway)

Sorry dudes, I'll get those pics up ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom