New skill for Piccolo & Hellzone Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sayin that even the manga failed in some respects take the mafuuba Wave one a sucessfull mafubba is used the caster dies Then explain to me why in the manga or anime didnt Kami Die
I thought that it's because he's no human. :eek:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well if it gets added:
Should have a mid/high cast time & do damage on multiple characters. But don't make it too flashy it might make slowdowns/lag & similar stuff.

Re-posted a new video because the old one was deleted.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Light Grenade - Gekiretsu Kodan
Source - http://dbocom.com/skills/ scroll all the way down then u will get the skills in english & japanese names.
Just wanted to share it with u ppl since u were discussing it earlier o.o

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Light Grenade - Gekiretsu Kodan
Source - http://dbocom.com/skills/ scroll all the way down then u will get the skills in english & japanese names.
Just wanted to share it with u ppl since u were discussing it earlier o.o
Well, if you press the K on the right, it'll drop you to the page on Kanzentai where it says it's Makousen.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea but the description is of a beam attack. More specifically the beam Piccolo used at the last martial arts finale against Goku.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Good idea ;p.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Aw damn but it looked so damn cool ._. Kazentai fake zzz.
@krzyhox123 thanks.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea but the description is of a beam attack. More specifically the beam Piccolo used at the last martial arts finale against Goku.
Makousen @ 5:12. Sorry, thought I shared the videos with the proper time stamps.

http://youtu.be/5-aWR30JTbQ?hd=1&t=5m12s

Unnamed attack @ 2:02, I've just come to call it the Demon Wave.

http://youtu.be/J6AktNzSbpU?t=2m4s

Of course, you could argue that they are the same attack, but the charge is different. That being said, we also all know DB is NOT known for being consistent with it's attack names so who the hell knows. This seems to be an argument that can go on for some time, since some will say that the one in the first video is the Makousen and the one in the second is a different attack. Then you'll have those that say the exact opposite. Point is, Light Grenade isn't the Makousen as it (Makousen) is described as a beam attack, not a ball. As for the 'Light Grenade", I see the name "Gekiretsu Kodan" pop up quite a bit, however I'm lost on the legitimacy of the name.

At least, I think that's what this argument was about.. got lost somewhere along the way I think. . .

All this hoopla aside, I'd still like to know when Piccolo actually used the Masenko in the manga OR anime, as I must be an idiot because I can't find it anywhere.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is Makousen.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
HLEV that's Piccolo's father,no? o.o
Ah well it doesn't matter anymore i don't wanna bother u guys with another skill when the game coming closer and closer to being finished~

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
HLEV that's Piccolo's father,no? o.o
Ah well it doesn't matter anymore i don't wanna bother u guys with another skill when the game coming closer and closer to being finished~
If i remember correctly it's Piccolo himself in Dragon Ball,Demon King Piccolo,then he became the Piccolo we all know.
EDIT: Yes you are right,Piccolo is the son of Demon King Piccolo. After being punched through the chest and killed by Goku's Penetrate attack, King Piccolo's last action was to spit out an egg containing his son and reincarnation Piccolo Jr, who was to avenge his death.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom