New skill for Piccolo & Hellzone Grenade

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi am new to this forum and i'd like to suggest you to add "Light Grenade". One of piccolos strongest and probably coolest skills/moves/attacks. He probably used it only once and that's in this episode of Dragon Ball Z:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HamSbxugROM
I DO NOT OWN DRAGONBALL. DragonBall is Owned by TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd. and Licensed by FUNimation Productions, Ltd.. All Rights Reserved. DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT and all logos, character names and distinctive likenesses there of are trademarks of TOEI ANIMATION, Ltd

Also Hellzone Grenade when you fire the ki blasts some of them hit an object and explode. Why not make it/recode it so that it will automatically go around some targets (that you have targeted) and explode automatically?

:)

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums!

This is Dragonborn Z, and I approve of this post.

Discord Member
Best answers
this needs to be IN THE GAME!!!!

and Hellzone Grenade (guided scatter shot) is a must as a normal attack (or in between, like nail transformation) and super namek (with kami) has light grenade for sure

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ty Z Power...and yea this would look so bada** and flashy. :yes:

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The team is very busy to put some new stuff in ESF.
Hellzone grenade was allready in ESF1.2.* in esf1.3beta they modified the hellzone grenade a bit better.

The question is if it is usefull in the quick gameplay of esf.
Personaly I think before the attack does its purpose of what it should do your enemy swooped to you before even can launch your attack.

As for the lightgrenade I think thats a go.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Piccolo would be dangerous from close range with such a tenchique. It's pretty awesome, I want it in.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellzone grenade = scattershot

Light grenade = makosen or masoken or how ever its really called.

And i think FPers should know some details about that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The team is very busy to put some new stuff in ESF.
Hellzone grenade was allready in ESF1.2.* in esf1.3beta they modified the hellzone grenade a bit better.

The question is if it is usefull in the quick gameplay of esf.
Personaly I think before the attack does its purpose of what it should do your enemy swooped to you before even can launch your attack.

As for the lightgrenade I think thats a go.
Yea i know that you guys are very busy fixing bugs and making the final release 100% enjoyable. But it would be cool to have this move added because Piccolo only has a few cool moves and almost no one plays with him...most of the people choose Goku because of the "Spirit Bomb" & "Khamehameha" or Vegeta because of "Final Flash" & "Big Bang" or Gohan Because of the "Khamehameha" & "Super Khamehameha".

Just like in DBO everyone chooses the Human race because they can go ssj...

Am a big fan of ESF i played alot when i was younger and it's nice to see that there are still server for ESF 1.2.3 and a few for ECX (i didn't like ECX that much because it made my PC freeze and had bugs and stuff).

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its also listed as Makousen.
Masenko and Makousen are different attacks, though. I doubt Piccolo had Makousen in any of ESF versions. If Grega meant that it's in ESF: Final, then OK.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Masenko and Makousen are different attacks, though. I doubt Piccolo had Makousen in any of ESF versions. If Grega meant that it's in ESF: Final, then OK.

Oh I thought you were saying Light grenade wasn't listen there. Makousen was in ECX I think.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you were saying Light grenade wasn't listen there.
Because it wasn't. The description of Makousen:

Gathering ki in both of his clenched fists, he fires the technique by thrusting out one palm at a time. He is also able to perform a delayed attack. Piccolo Daimao used this technique to defeat Goku once.
I checked the manga to make sure that the Light Grenade technique wasn't filler, and apparently it's wasn't. However there's no such technique listed on Kanzentai (meaning no such technique listed in daizenshuu #7). I'mma ask about it on Daizenshuu EX to get some info/opinions.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's not a filler. In most of the DBZ games "Light Grenade" is to be found. Also not long ago i watched DBZ RB1 or 2 Piccolo moveset and the "Light Grenade" was his ultimate attack, also the video was with commentary and the dude said that they finally got his ultimate move right.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not a filler. In most of the DBZ games "Light Grenade" is to be found.
Didn't I just say myself that it wasn't a filler? In any case, DBZ games prove nothing, as they're never sticking to the manga.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isnt ESF a mix of both series and manga style?
Dont see the point really on how to call it.
I was talking about the official DBZ games. I guess we could call ESF a mix of both anime and the manga, because character designs are mostly based on the manga, however all the names of characters, attacks and etc. are based on (FUNi) dub. It's kinda contradictionary. We've been told that ESF won't be using FUNi's music, so I'm assuming that the voices shouldn't be used neither. Gah, I'm confused.

In any case we should stick to the topic.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Didn't I just say myself that it wasn't a filler? In any case, DBZ games prove nothing, as they're never sticking to the manga.
Yea u did, i wanted to confirm it :rolleyes:. I don't wanna say that the ESF Team should add this move because its in most of the games...would be cool if Piccolo had this move.
I mean look at the last update. Amaizing work done on Piccolo's model. Imagine this model in this pose

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom