Best answers
I made a new sig in paint shop pro, Nice? or No Nice?
What changes should I make?

Best answers
text seems to a bit blury or is it just me?:tired: but the rest looks fine :)

Best answers
Anything is better than Pokemon. I think it Def could use some improvement, but it is 1 billion times better than ur old one

Best answers
Hehehe... whatever you say. :yes:

P.S : I don't want to hear you baggin the big purple guy again, GOT IT!? :S

Best answers
Thx for the compliment, and ofcourse you would like yours more than mine it's a great sig.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks good! Personally, I would avoide using the bevek effect for borders tho.

Who's the guy?

Best answers
bevek effect? Sorry I don't know much about graphics design. I just made the borders with an effect in paint shop pro 7 called buttonize.

6:30am to 8:30am on Australian TV there is a show called cheeze Tv which host programs such as Pokemon, DBZ and a Show called Beyblade which the character Kai (the guy on my sig) is in. I watched cheeze tv from a young age and I still enjoy all the programs, sure call me a baby I just never grew sick of them like my friends did. :p

Edit : fixed typo on word beyblad to beyblade for anyone who tried searching for it on a search engine I'm surprised on one has seen it. It's almost as big as the short lived Pokemon Fad was over here.

Best answers
She meant to say : beveL effect ....

its that sorta 3D look at the boarders, do make it seem like sum button, if ya just add a small inner black boarder of 1 pixel , it'll be better ... Trust me ....

if ya dont know how to do that with paintshop pro, i think , the easiest way in that ****ty program, is to just draw the lines at the sides of the picture....

but it looks really nice :)

Best answers
Thx for the tip I'll do that now. Paint shop pro is the best I can afford for now. I might get photoshop with my chrismas money but I'm not sure yet.

Best answers
sorry the txt looks fine i'm just drunk and it seems to be blury my mistake:tired:

Best answers
Nice sig :yes: Ughh... but i hate that show! Let it Rip? I mean c'mon? ughh....

Best answers
Originally posted by Gentatsu
sorry the txt looks fine i'm just drunk and it seems to be blury my mistake:tired:
Yea we all get drunk around new year. ;)

And yes I do watch baby shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom