New Dragonball Z Games Coming Soon

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i know that the picture i linked is dbkai ultimate butoden and its for nds i was only proving that zenkai battlers isnt for nds its for bandai arcade system
Meh, your wording confused me.
Sorry D:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are we all watching the same game o_O.

Seriously, the only thing that looks like Tenkaichi in the first video is the lock on system. I would argue it looks like ESF combined with tenkaichi.

It's also a japanese arcade game and looks to have a loser arcadey feel (Which is GOOD), kind of like this arcade game
[video=youtube;4sIOD_mEGeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sIOD_mEGeU&feature=related[/video]

Movement looks more free, I can't really tell what the combos are like but the double team action looks more varied than DBZ Tag Team. I know the Tenkaichi and Budokai series are notorious for minimally changing gameplay, Raging Blast 2 only added some new follow ups and intense camera angles, but this one looks like the actual gameplay is more different since it's an arcade game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It does look like ESF but something you have to pay more then $10 for.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ITS AN ARCADE GAME!!!

AND IN KOREA!!!

Useless talking about it.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Meh, your wording confused me.
Sorry D:
the game that the thread creator where talking about will be only released in japan/korea for bandais arcade console

its like dbo and digimon master it will be never released in other continents

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The graphics sucks :S I don't know why the people in comments asking for what is this game? PC,Xbox360, PS2 or PS3? THE GRAPHICS SUCKS!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are we all watching the same game o_O.

Seriously, the only thing that looks like Tenkaichi in the first video is the lock on system. I would argue it looks like ESF combined with tenkaichi.

It's also a japanese arcade game and looks to have a loser arcadey feel (Which is GOOD), kind of like this arcade game
[video=youtube;4sIOD_mEGeU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sIOD_mEGeU&feature=related[/video]

Movement looks more free, I can't really tell what the combos are like but the double team action looks more varied than DBZ Tag Team. I know the Tenkaichi and Budokai series are notorious for minimally changing gameplay, Raging Blast 2 only added some new follow ups and intense camera angles, but this one looks like the actual gameplay is more different since it's an arcade game.
I was honestly thinking the same when I was watching the video haha.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Come to think of it, it looks like they played ESF for 10 hours and then decided to make this game.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Come to think of it, it looks like they played ESF for 10 hours and then decided to make this game.
Yeah spent 10 hours playing ESF then take 3 months making a game that "acts" like ESF -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom