New Dragonball Z Games Coming Soon

Force Pit Member
Best answers
another tenkaichi... (with some additions)

Now if they want something fresh, they need to make advantage of Kinetic and PS move.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like the DBZ game before it.

And the one before that.

And the one before that.

And the one before that.

Am I the only one getting pissed off at seeing the EXACT same animations for the combos in every single ******* DBZ game? I love DBZ as much as the next guy but Christ, let it die a peaceful death already or find some way to innovate the series.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like the DBZ game before it.

And the one before that.

And the one before that.

And the one before that.

Am I the only one getting pissed off at seeing the EXACT same animations for the combos in every single ******* DBZ game? I love DBZ as much as the next guy but Christ, let it die a peaceful death already or find some way to innovate the series.
You ain't the only one buddy, you ain't the only one.

I am embarrased that i actually got excited after reading the title. Then i crash landed back to earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm embarrased that I bought Burst Limit on 360. Then I was even more embarrased to take it back because then everyone would see that I bought it. It now sits quietly in a place I call "the forgotten corner". The far end of the shelf. Far away from all the good games.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm embarrased that I bought Burst Limit on 360. Then I was even more embarrased to take it back because then everyone would see that I bought it. It now sits quietly in a place I call "the forgotten corner". The far end of the shelf. Far away from all the good games.

Are you crazy? Burst Limit was the best DBZ on the 360.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zenkai Battle Looks good...even though its another Tenkachi-repeated game it looks pretty good...though the characters look like toys? but meh i'll look forward to a Tag team game (OH GOD I JUST REALIZED! its TAG TEAM TENKACHI THATS PISSING EVERYONE OFF!) god the horror hurts

i'll just buy it and get disappointed...AGAIN!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought Budokai 1-3, then Tenkachi 1-2, pirated 3 to play on an Emulator, far as I wnet.

Yes yes, I know, stupid thing to even buy those 5, when they were essentially the same, but it's like DBZ is part of my child hood, I felt I had too.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
as far as i know..if this keeps going with this major Tenkachi Addiction then DBZ Games might never be the same...ever...AGAIN!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Budokai 3 isn't a stupid buy. It was actually a highly rated game. Let alone it has been remade and updated/renamed to "Infinate World".

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Someone buy me an Xbox360, i want my DBZ fix until ESF 1.3 FINAL get's released

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone buy me an Xbox360, i want my DBZ fix until ESF 1.3 FINAL get's released
What're you talking about? It's released. Has been, for awhile now. Guess you're the only one who didn't know, we were all playing.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Too Bad they re one is in Japanse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC4Lc4VXCoI&feature=player_embedded

It looks really good.

DragonBall Kai: Ultimate Butôden Coming to Nintendo DS

source http://www.dblegends.com/
completly wrong this game was announced already months ago and this will be not for nintendo ds it will be an arcade game for bandais arcade console like w bakuretsu impact and dragonball kai battlers

the nintendo ds that comes out is an dragonball origins 2 and for next year quartal 2 is it an dbz game for nds that looks a bit like tekken and also the gameplay will be like tekken

here is a screenshoot from the nds game that will come out next year http://bbs.a9vg.com/data/attachment/forum/201011/20/18114011zwwlzlq48nwv17.jpg

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know if I buy it I'll get bored of it, but this game actually looks pretty cool by looking at the video.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
completly wrong this game was announced already months ago and this will be not for nintendo ds it will be an arcade game for bandais arcade console like w bakuretsu impact and dragonball kai battlers

the nintendo ds that comes out is an dragonball origins 2 and for next year quartal 2 is it an dbz game for nds that looks a bit like tekken and also the gameplay will be like tekken

here is a screenshoot from the nds game that will come out next year http://bbs.a9vg.com/data/attachment/forum/201011/20/18114011zwwlzlq48nwv17.jpg
...Dragonball Origins 2 has been out for a long while now.
The picture you linked to is for Dragonball Kai: Ultimate Butoden
:/ And its apparently going to play somewhat similar to the Budokai series.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
What're you talking about? It's released. Has been, for awhile now. Guess you're the only one who didn't know, we were all playing.
waaaaaat? you don't say! me brain is confused

Self destruct sequence initiated: Brain implosion in T-10 seconds

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
...Dragonball Origins 2 has been out for a long while now.
The picture you linked to is for Dragonball Kai: Ultimate Butoden
:/ And its apparently going to play somewhat similar to the Budokai series.
i know that the picture i linked is dbkai ultimate butoden and its for nds i was only proving that zenkai battlers isnt for nds its for bandai arcade system

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragon Ball Z: Zenkai Battle Royale looks pretty good compared to other Dragon Ball games, IMO, but gameplay is the most important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom