New Dragonball Z Animation ... sort of

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
increatable....frieza can able to struggle ssj without turning his full power? and the end is just like vegeta.....I'm not supprise that lousy script!! beside, frieza can't transform that fast.....epacially form. and dont tell me that frieza already finish the z warriors in the first place and with his weakest form.

guess....in the new story line piccolo wont fuse with nail and totally outmatch, same as vegeta and gohan....not to mention krillin..mainwhile, if frieza lose the beam struggle and he hasnt die than i guess goku would be screw (just like vegeta battle on earth) frieza would turns his full power to fight goku (in fact, i suppose frieza hasnt turn his half strangth yet!!) if that that make sense, goku would be killed!! becuz he is try his best to fight frieza and still having too mush trouble I guess that would getting ugly. and not to mention koola (frieza's biggest bro and strongest inthe whole frieza family!) if that these point happan.....dbz could been ending at frieza saga....than that would be no cell game and buu crisis...goku would be torture by frieza!! he'd show goku his great humor and charge his power to maxium!! just like vegeta....he smash goku's leg and arm, and goku lose his capability to fight back......

PS: how the hell that goku know how to turn ssj? after fought with ginyu? no metter what...this would the worst animation ever seem.

guess there would be no trunks in the new version....i mean he will be just a spoil boy(if vegeta survive!). and vegeta wont transform to ssj(or it does!? if i'm not wrong, the new version must sat ssj transformation at vegeta battle!! goku and vegeta both become ssj!!) I donno why is that script change so much....the villian r too powerful!! guess even if cell game appear, guess goku have to turn ssj4 to against cell...(or maybe more...)
There is no new version, the newest you can and most likely will ever get is the Ultimate Uncut Edition. They might make a new version, they might not, it just seems less than likely to happen. That clip they used on the show was just to give the contestants a challenge, much like what they do on Jeopardy.

You should not take that clip so seriously, that clip is no different than the intro's for the Budokai games.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
increatable....frieza can able to struggle ssj without turning his full power? and the end is just like vegeta.....I'm not supprise that lousy script!! beside, frieza can't transform that fast.....epacially form. and dont tell me that frieza already finish the z warriors in the first place and with his weakest form.

guess....in the new story line piccolo wont fuse with nail and totally outmatch, same as vegeta and gohan....not to mention krillin..mainwhile, if frieza lose the beam struggle and he hasnt die than i guess goku would be screw (just like vegeta battle on earth) frieza would turns his full power to fight goku (in fact, i suppose frieza hasnt turn his half strangth yet!!) if that that make sense, goku would be killed!! becuz he is try his best to fight frieza and still having too mush trouble I guess that would getting ugly. and not to mention koola (frieza's biggest bro and strongest inthe whole frieza family!) if that these point happan.....dbz could been ending at frieza saga....than that would be no cell game and buu crisis...goku would be torture by frieza!! he'd show goku his great humor and charge his power to maxium!! just like vegeta....he smash goku's leg and arm, and goku lose his capability to fight back......

PS: how the hell that goku know how to turn ssj? after fought with ginyu? no metter what...this would the worst animation ever seem.

guess there would be no trunks in the new version....i mean he will be just a spoil boy(if vegeta survive!). and vegeta wont transform to ssj(or it does!? if i'm not wrong, the new version must sat ssj transformation at vegeta battle!! goku and vegeta both become ssj!!) I donno why is that script change so much....the villian r too powerful!! guess even if cell game appear, guess goku have to turn ssj4 to against cell...(or maybe more...)

Don't take it too seriously..It was probably specifically made for that show extremely non-canon. It's just like the intros to the budokai games, they are just random clips.

MC said:
You should not take that clip so seriously, that clip is no different than the intro's for the Budokai games.
Wierd, i didn't even read this post till I posted and mine is so similar to it o_O

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This was a DBZ clip made for a gameshow...

DBZ is so old, but still pretty popular. Hopefully they do remake the series and cut out the 20 episodes of powering up and the 5 episodes of talking.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
I would hope they re-make the show. They needed to cut alot of boring stuff out. Useless talking and powering up for like 10 minutes and then 3 minutes of fighting. THe fights would be even better now that all these good shows have come out. They would have to compete with those other shows so if they used there old fighting style then it wouldn't work.
I didn't get one thing...Why do the spend all their energy on talking and screaming like mad men, when they could just fight:d?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To reach 20 minutes. They base the show on a manga, which is just only a certain amount of pages, so they need something to fill up time. The will dramatize the transformations/power ups and show the expressions of the bystanders (A LOT) to reach the allotted time.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
To reach 20 minutes. They base the show on a manga, which is just only a certain amount of pages, so they need something to fill up time. The will dramatize the transformations/power ups and show the expressions of the bystanders (A LOT) to reach the allotted time.
in reality, transform for 20 minutes means suicide........becuz ur enemy wont allow to wait that longer....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
in reality, transform for 20 minutes means suicide........becuz ur enemy wont allow to wait that longer....
Thank you Captain Obvious. Here to save the day once again!

Only reason they did what they did, was to fill time like Chakra said. If they re-made the show, I'm sure the fighting would be ALOT longer then before and much more intense.

Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
Thank you Captain Obvious. Here to save the day once again!

Only reason they did what they did, was to fill time like Chakra said. If they re-made the show, I'm sure the fighting would be ALOT longer then before and much more intense.
if there's more then that i'd say that guy screw up....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom