New Dragonball Z Animation ... sort of

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Link does not work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha nice, the drawing is very wierd, looks like Budokai's style of drawing, but cool scene nonetheless. Wierd game show though, I bet there are a few embers here that could whoops their asses.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It just goes to show you that DBZ needs to get re-made. That fighting was awesome. Also, it shows you that America has the worse games ever. I'd so-o love to play that game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FRIEZA!!!11!11!!!1!1

Thats a kickass gameshow. And that was a cool short they made based on DBZ. Frieza FTW!

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah thats the Budokai atrists alright =] recongnized the style right away!

This was awesome, alwayes wanted to see scenes beyond the show...=/ It makes me wish there was more of DBZ....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the way the made Frieza's transformations and how he went into 100% while charging what I THOUGHT was a death ball...Maybe that was the beam form of the deathball.

Best answers
It makes me think that maybe they're planning to redo the series in the new style or something

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only time will tell...

For now, most people will tell you that nothing is being redone with the Dragon Ball Z series. It could happen, but most of us think it is highly unlikely.

Best answers
I wish they re-did Dragon Ball Z, mainly like this. The drawings look like the ones on that Full Metal Alchemist show, and I think they're great. That would be very cool if they re-did Dragon Ball Z with new stuff and drawings these good. Who knows, they might because Dragon Ball Z is basically, FUNimation's most popular show.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't mean to be a show stopper, but FUNimation did not make the show, Toei Animation made the show. FUNimation would have to buy the complete rights to the show to start redoing it, in which FUNimation only dubbed and edited the series. I also think Akira Toriyama (the creator of the Dragon Ball series) would not like anymore to be done to Dragon Ball Z other than the merchandise being made.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would hope they re-make the show. They needed to cut alot of boring stuff out. Useless talking and powering up for like 10 minutes and then 3 minutes of fighting. THe fights would be even better now that all these good shows have come out. They would have to compete with those other shows so if they used there old fighting style then it wouldn't work.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it? What do you have to do in the game show? Say which one is the original verstion?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you have to chose which animation is "flawed" or when they are not mirrored with each other.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I don't get it? What do you have to do in the game show? Say which one is the original verstion?
Call Japan, I'm sure they'll tell you what it means.

But I think the rest of us are just as confused as you are, so when you call Japan, make sure to tell them to post in this thread to enlighten us.

Best answers
Its actually quite obvious

the left hand side is the origonal and the right hand side is edited for a spot the difference type game

Best answers
Kamicciolo said:
Its actually quite obvious

the left hand side is the origonal and the right hand side is edited for a spot the difference type game
increatable....frieza can able to struggle ssj without turning his full power? and the end is just like vegeta.....I'm not supprise that lousy script!! beside, frieza can't transform that fast.....epacially form. and dont tell me that frieza already finish the z warriors in the first place and with his weakest form.

guess....in the new story line piccolo wont fuse with nail and totally outmatch, same as vegeta and gohan....not to mention krillin..mainwhile, if frieza lose the beam struggle and he hasnt die than i guess goku would be screw (just like vegeta battle on earth) frieza would turns his full power to fight goku (in fact, i suppose frieza hasnt turn his half strangth yet!!) if that that make sense, goku would be killed!! becuz he is try his best to fight frieza and still having too mush trouble I guess that would getting ugly. and not to mention koola (frieza's biggest bro and strongest inthe whole frieza family!) if that these point happan.....dbz could been ending at frieza saga....than that would be no cell game and buu crisis...goku would be torture by frieza!! he'd show goku his great humor and charge his power to maxium!! just like vegeta....he smash goku's leg and arm, and goku lose his capability to fight back......

PS: how the hell that goku know how to turn ssj? after fought with ginyu? no metter what...this would the worst animation ever seem.

guess there would be no trunks in the new version....i mean he will be just a spoil boy(if vegeta survive!). and vegeta wont transform to ssj(or it does!? if i'm not wrong, the new version must sat ssj transformation at vegeta battle!! goku and vegeta both become ssj!!) I donno why is that script change so much....the villian r too powerful!! guess even if cell game appear, guess goku have to turn ssj4 to against cell...(or maybe more...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom