New Aura

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hi dark slayer
can you give me more info about the addons...(eea evm)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wtf how did this go from HIS aura to advertising and telling him to give it to this mod, Just talk about the AURA nothing els or it will be cloed (the tread)

Best answers
i didnt´t advertise -.- he didn´t know what evm and eea are so i posted a link and said what they are and i said we COULD need a new aura i didn´t say i want his aura

Best answers
::sigh:: Thats his barrier aura, his normal aura is blue, he powers up wit a blue aura, when he transforms his body gets a pink outline. I said that to Alea cause she just imed me like 100 times on like 40 screen names warning me getting my warning level to like 100% whoever has all that time to have different screen names to bug someone has no life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we aint sticking to the story shin carl, people prefer purple, i prefer purple, if you want blue, wait for it to be released and change it yourself.

Best answers
well all i have to say is i can't wait for the release and if the ingame shots are like the composites i'll put it in ASAFP and never remove it

keep up the good work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know i asked so many times now but....
When the aura is released can you maybe host the aura with the ( dunno what it´s called ) thig on the bottom so i can do a powerup aura that fits the turbo aura :)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personal attacks, insults and lies.. Curious. I just posted a pic, and he says this. I think everybody can speak for themselves in judging this guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
::sigh:: Thats his barrier aura, his normal aura is blue, he powers up wit a blue aura, when he transforms his body gets a pink outline. I said that to Alea cause she just imed me like 100 times on like 40 screen names warning me getting my warning level to like 100% whoever has all that time to have different screen names to bug someone has no life.
First of all that has no business in this thread. It's also very hard to beleive that Sailor Alea would sink to your level. You need to grow up a bit :/.

She's right in the first place, his aura is constantly changing colors. Regardless of what "kind" of aura you say it is, it's an aura, just becuase he's using it as a barrier doesn't mean it doesn't count as a regular aura... He also nails goku in the mouth with the very same aura.

Best answers
WOW im back for a little to see whats happening and going on in the forums and nothing changed its all the same as before......... spam like crazy. OK then i cant wait until this is released to this wonderfull comunity. Really it looks good keep the good work going.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I want this aura so much. >_<

I wanted to ask, does it come with the -real- "SSJ Aura Sound"? The powerup/turbo sound as it is, sounds nothing like it is in the show.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, to answer that Sailor a friend of mine wanted the same thing and got a VERY nice sound. I think he is sending it to DarkSun.

Best answers
Hmmm.. i seem to have hit a wall with the colors and the animation.

Even though I named the bmps the same as the oginal maps (ie: bluearua, yellowaura etc...) It only seems to use the aura I acctually map to the model. Is there something i should be adding in the .qc file that will take all the other .bmp in the directory and compile them into the .mdl so that they will be referenced when you use a specific character? Any feedback from ESF people would be great.

Also, I don't know if the animation of the aura will work because I think it needs to be assigned to the bones that represent the players spine. I will fool aroun with a few ideas I have..

Best answers
Snow1586 said:
Well, to answer that Sailor a friend of mine wanted the same thing and got a VERY nice sound. I think he is sending it to DarkSun.
I wrote earlier in this thread
<b><i>Just-a-guy</i></b> said:
and another sound would be nice too

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
hey you have to assi the bmp to the part or all of the model !think!

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
No. He wants to know how to get all the colors to compile into a single aura.mdl file.

I tried the same thing when i was messing about with making aura's. I dunno i could'nt solve that one so i can't help u. You also get the same problem getting dragonballs to compile with the extra stone texture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom