New Aura

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he used white for the normal form i think... ssj is probably yellow

Best answers
yeah and purple for buu and green for piccolo/cell.. etc---didnt frieza have purple too?

amazing job btw, IMO the original aura is crap :D

Best answers
Nah, no DoD. I used studiomdl to compile it. I stuck with the white aura the the beginning since it's like the basic/human aura. I don't think my animation is working, but I've only tried once! hehe!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, kudos for getting this **** to work. Who knows, maybe it'll convince me to play ESF.

Heh.

Best answers
Sweet freakin' job man. If you release this to the public, I'm sure as hell using it.

Best answers
GMan said:
Dude, kudos for getting this **** to work. Who knows, maybe it'll convince me to play ESF.

Heh.
Don't lie, I've seen you play ESF some times :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not since.. the beginning of August.. but this is off-topic so we should like, get on topic by saying

"OMG SW33T AURA ROOFLES!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WOW look really good Im glad you worked it out I cant wait to see this all done.

Best answers
That's ****ing crazy man, gj. :)
Now lets see those SSJ aura pics, if you can, make the SSJ aura a bit .. umm.. bigger? :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet man.. That looks awesome soo far. I would like to include a sound clip for aura if that is ok? It's the other sound.. I will see what I can do me and Snow are working with it right now.. We'll show ya what we've come up with, were trying to isolate um.

Best answers
dont make teh ssj aura bigger i think if you just make that yellow it will look graet

keep up the good work guys

Best answers
White = Normal people, besides cell, freeza, kid buu, vegeta.

Kid buu: Pink
Cell: ( no not green ) Yellow like a ssj
Vegeta: Blue
Freeza: Blue ( it was not purple only when he transformed his fighting aura is blue)
SSJ: Yellow
Piccolo trans: Greenish blueish white

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, you're wrong. Frieza's aura is shown purple many times when he's fighting. Here's some quick examples for you!

(Hosting thanks to Revitalized Prince)

Best answers
Yeah you did it!!!!!

I saw the pic of the aura and even if it is not animated it's the best i've seen before. Would be cool if you can make a ssj2 one, too.

Good work! Keep it up.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get a life? There's no reason to be hostile, Shin Carl, is there? I was merely showing you the pictures telling you were wrong.

You said that the red/pink aura is -only- present during transformation, which simply isn't true. Furiza doesn't fight with an aura at all when simply meleeing most of the time. His Bukujutsu aura changes from white/blue/pink/red. Saying it's only one is flawed.

Best answers
Geez Carl, what was that for?? I think Sailor has a point there. I would stick with the pinkish purple for Freiza since the purple colored attack he does against the kame is a famous part of the fight. Kind of a signature move. I think people can identify with that and it has a freiza "feel". Heck, the only color on him is purple!

And of course, yellow for cell..

And yes everyone, I will try to make an aura with electricity...

Best answers
For electricity: Just apply a lightning flash picture to a face and make it circle, don't model the flashes...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking great Darksun, one thing, there are more modelers here that tried to create some new aura's, creating the aura's wasn't a problem, nonne of them knew how to apply different colours for different characters, can you do this?

Best answers
This is the definatly best aura ever to come to esf, and since the aura as much as i can see mostly shows color on the sides of the aura, left and right....then it really sticks true to the show :DDDD looks awesome keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom