New Aura

Best answers
Darksun, please read the stickies! In there there is everything about transparency and .wrl editing. Anyway, here's the .wrl link out of the sticky....

http://web3d.vapourtech.com/tutorials/vrml97/en/tut11.html

EDIT: And as I see you not knowing about .wrl, the kratisto decompiler, transparency... I would suggest to read as many tutorials as possible. Even if you think "I don't need this tut" just read it! In many tuts there are 80% unneccessary and 20% useful stuff mixed together. By reading even non-subject tuts you will learn more and more without noticing, but later some problems just won't exist, because you already know the solution. Just a hint...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll brief it out for you.

The destructo disk is a .wrl model, this can be opened with a program called crossroads (found in bryggz tut)
you can save it as somthing like .3ds and import in into ms3d, then you can edit the model to your hearts content then export and a .wrl again, there is no skin for this model, all it uses is a sprite, you cannot seem to change the sprite decently, seems to only like single colours, but if you want to change the sprite for it, read my tutorial on sprites.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Correction on shijings post*

When you open the wrl file with crossroads you have to export it as : . RAW file
Import it with milkshape and export it with milkshape.
The disk uses a sprite as every wrl does.

i could do the sprite for ya since i´m bored and got nothing to do :)

Best answers
already finished it.. hehe ;)

couldn't I just replace the sprite? I mean.. I'm not going to tweek the model any..

Best answers
Great aura dude, thats pretty much the best one ive seen thus far; great aura, great sounds, geez this game just keeps getting better and better, keep it up dude, thats mighty impressive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
me also too...

cant wait i release till

fudged up my words is

fudged up my words so why?

anywho... you make things in milkshape transperent

you do that how?

Best answers
***moonmode on***
One small step for Darksun, one giant leap for the esf community .
***moonmode off ***

great job i told you it was do-able :D :yes:

Best answers
on A site??? that's my site.. hehe besides, that won't work for ESF or any other HL model. it doesn't support masks. you need to specify the additive rendermode in the qc file.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
:O can you show a sample? and btw sorry i didn't know it was ur site :$... sorry dark :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I love the way the aura is coming out. Did you get it to make it flow upwards yet? or can you? I think it might work if you made it the charge-up effect. Hmmm...you think you can make both? I think that you should first release the aura be4 you add the lightning effects. Then after, you can create the lightning aura. I say this just in case the aura messes up while trying to attempt it. *just a thought* Sorry for talkin(writing?) too much, i had too much sugar and all these thoughts popped into my head O_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
anyways...,
I dont care having this really awesome aura without an animation for now!
where do you have it hosted?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i can give you an example of what the flow might end up as, but until my ftp is running again, i'll have to wait :|

Best answers
To everyone asking:

I AM HAVING NO PROBLEMS WITH THE ANIMATION.

I WILL MAKE A NORMAL & SSJ2 VERSION OF THE AURA.

THE COLORS WORK.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fine.fine....
hope you´ll get it done soon.

off-topic: hey on your sig the disk is this the one you made??

Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
off-topic: hey on your sig the disk is this the one you made??
Well, It's basicly made from the same image, but I haven't made it into anything (sprite/skin) yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom