New Attacks + Improvements for Vegeta

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Final Flash Ball:

During the fight between SS2 Majin Vegeta and SS2 Goku, Vegeta fires a Final Flash at Goku, except it's a giant golden sphere instead of the traditional beam. Basically it would work as the secondary fire in the same way as the Generic Beam/Generic Ball, only obviously more powerful.

Final Bang:

I'm not sure what it's dub name is, or if there is one, but because its a cross between Final Flash and Big Bang, i've christened it Final Bang. It's a charged Final Flash powered into a Big Bang Attack and then fired. He used it to 'distract' Super Perfect Cell during his Super Kamehameha struggle with SS2 Gohan. At first I thought it was just a Big Bang but it was gold, not blue, and Vegeta grabbed his wrist with his free hand before he fired it. Plus, it was powerful enough to get the attention of Cell which Tribeam/SBC/2 Genbeams combined couldn't do. Secondary fire for the Big Bang Attack and a lot more powerful. It's not the same as the Final Flash Ball, while the FFB has a short, streaky trail behind it, the Final Bang is a contained sphere like the Big Bang itself.

Firestrike/Dual Firestrike:

Due to the Saiyan Saga being uncut, redubbed and re-released, I was watching it last night and noticed this attack. He used it twice on Goku during their fight. I was thinking this could be a whole new attack, Primary fire is one beam charged fast in one hand, more damaging than a genbeam but slightly less than the Gallick Gun, and you can move while charging. The secondary is two, one in each hand (he did it in the show) fast charge but you can't move whilst charging. I believe this fits the quota of 'a fast beam for Vegeta' so his Gallick Gun can be stationary, draining and powerful like it is in the thread of the same name.

Energy Star:

I have no idea what it's called but I think this would make a good attack, if Vegeta had the default double ki blasts/single straight ki blasts setup for slot 2 (that everyone else has) and then Renzoku as a seperate attack, this could be it's alternate fire.

At the moment the Renzoku is a mess and to my knowledge it's being fixed for b1.3 to fire straight and constant. The way I see this attack (Super Renzoku? I just call it 'Energy Star' for simplicity, i'm not saying the attack should be called that, it's just what I call it) working is like the Scattershot only faster and with a greater ki burn, also with greater spread due to the size and nature of the attack.

With the other attacks in mind:

Summary:

1. Melee
2. Ki Blasts/Straight Ki Blast
3. Genbeam/Genball
4. Renzoku/Energy Star
5. Firestrike/Dual Firestrike (stationary)
6. Galick Gun
7. Big Bang Attack/Final Bang
8. Final Flash Beam/Final Flash Ball
9. ???
0. Senzu Beans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The team can balance it, if they can balance Krillin taking on Majin Buu i'm confident they can balance this too. Besides, Vegeta's getting less transformations than Goku and Buu (the two most overpowered characters in the game) so I don't see why he can't have more attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you sure 'Final Bang' and 'Final Flash Ball' are different? I need some pics.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure, and i'll get some pics when my PC gets back from being fixed. The Final Bang was fired with one hand flat (like a Big Bang) and the other hand grabbing it's wrist. Final Flash Ball was fired with both arms extended like the Final Flash beam.

Kinda hard to explain...I should have my PC back in 3 days then i'll get some pics up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw a pic of vegeta holding his hands like you described but I don't think that I've seen the episode.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think final bang and final flash ball are the same :S. Anyway it all sounds good, but the flamestrike thing seems kinda dud, then you'd get people complaining that its too weak (like they do about the gallit gun) and that energy star seems like a different version of scattershot or that move Gohan used to kill off the Cell jr.'s. Not sure if I like it, if its homing its unbalanced and if its not then its crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the energy star thing could be used as majin vegetas "self destruct" thing...

If majin vegeta is in 1.3 which i doubt, it could just be a charged up ability... channeled, stationary, then when you release it could just cause an explosion (gallit gun hits ground and detonates.... yea tha kind of explosion) causing normal damage to whoever is in the blast radius.

As for the fire attack thing.

I think it could be cool if it was used like a beam with a large splash and moderate damage. But if it hit the ground it creates a "ki bubble" effect, but its abunch of fire on the ground and damages enemies who step in it, then the fire fades away after blah blah.

heh, thats a good idea :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the energy star thing could be used as majin vegetas "self destruct" thing...
Majin Vegeta isn't in ESF 1.3...and anyway, it's not a self destruct attack.

I added pics for the first post and i've got some more for this post too.

Another Final Flash Ball:

A zoomed pic of the Final Bang firing method:

Also, if 'Final Bang' isn't accepted as Big Bang Attack's secondary fire, either due to it being too close to Final Flash Ball or whatever reason, may I suggest Big Bang Beam Attack/Big Beam Attack, it was done by Vegito, but I don't see any reason why Vegeta wouldn't have been able to do it, it was his attack to begin with.

As the secondary fire for Big Bang Attack instead of the Final Bang.

Best answers
so your saying he should get 6 new attacks... hm well i can asure you that will never happen. well unless ofcorse every one get's more attacks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't expect him to get all of them, I just wanted to see which ones went down well and maybe they would get accepted. More techniques rather than more transformations is what'll make ESF more varied and fun.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
More techniques rather than more transformations is what'll make ESF more varied and fun.
quoted for the truth.

I like well, all the ideas, but i only think some of them are worth including, i like the Firestrike/Dual Firestrike, as i think vegeta needs something better for his normal form rather than just galit gun. I also like the energy star idea, i love ki blasts =P, and vegeta certainly does a lot of them.

Best answers
yeah he does. but they are always weak :p that's the problem :) anyway i'd like to see atomic blast (in budokai i dont know the real name). oh yeah but that reminds me.... only majin vegeta could do that :)

Best answers
VEGETA NEEDS RENZOKU!!! A RAPID FIRE KI MACHINEGUN!!! :fight: It should work like a fire button in all kinds of FPP games. Just hold the fire button and then Vegeta sprays the whole map with ki balls. He stops whether you release the button or he loses all of ki. He was a master at it and the present Renzoku is a disgrace!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you sure its even a seperate move?

did he say in allt he episodes "FINAL BANG" or whatever?

I'm sure they were just alot of generic attacks that they tend to use. Not everything they do is a new special move

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you sure its even a seperate move?

did he say in allt he episodes "FINAL BANG" or whatever?

I'm sure they were just alot of generic attacks that they tend to use. Not everything they do is a new special move
1). Well, it's not charged/fired like the Final Flash ball, and also it doesn't leave a trail like the Final Flash Ball. So no, i'm not sure, but there's evidence that it could be.

2).
Me in Post #1 said:
I'm not sure what it's dub name is, or if there is one, but because its a cross between Final Flash and Big Bang, i've christened it Final Bang.
3). Which of these attacks looks generic? He says 'Final Flash' for the Final Flash Balls, the 'Final Bang' was powerful enough to break Super Perfect Cell's concentration which the combined powers of a Special Beam Cannon, a tribeam and two genbeams could not do. Plus, it left him exhausted after firing it, a generic attack wouldn't have had that effect on either. Flamestrike was fire, it singed Goku when it went past him, and the rest are clearly not generic attacks.

Best answers
Stop making **** up they are just regular ki balls that everyone else has used throughout the show.

Best answers
omg those attacks must i say MUST BE ADDED!, to vegeta he is weak as we speak his only best attack is galitgun which sucks atm. so i think some attacks should be added to him woo.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
these attacks could be gained by vegeta after transfroming to his new transformation(s)
it kinda suits vegeta , coz in esf , i choose him for powerful attacks and he is known for using powerful attacks throughout dbz , even thou during the saiyan saga , i would have considered him a tactition/fighter taking advantage of an opponents weakness

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Carl said:
Stop making **** up they are just regular ki balls that everyone else has used throughout the show.
I'll believe that when you post some information, the move names, who used them, screenshots and episode numbers, then i'll believe you. The only attack that looks remotely generic to me is the 'Final Bang', but it was far too powerful to be a generic attack. If you think 'Flamestrike' is generic, watch the episode, Vegeta fires plenty of generic beams that look nothing like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom