New Attacks + Improvements for Vegeta

Best answers
but what will be the difference between final bang /final flash ball and big bang ? ....
the color? :\

vegeta doesnt need the same attack twice.
i think (and i belive we all do) all vegeta needs is an improved GG and a better renzoku...thats all

Best answers
OK, my opinion is this. That "Final Bang" looks like an ordinary Big Bang, just it's yellow. He held his wrisp maybe(?) because he was exhausted before firing it. Don't let us forget, that he got a powerful punch from Cell and then almost got killed. So he was tired and fired a big bang which is powerful enough to exhaust a beaten up guy.

Best answers
do you really think you'd use renzoku often? it's more of a light show if you ask me... i say let's improve his GG and that's all. btw that final ball or how you call it should be MUCH bigger than big bang and not just yellow colour. also it should move slower and have a stronger "push back".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shin Carl has a point......

And everyone was blasting on cell when he was fighting with gohan, vegeta just happened to phase him.

And evne though renzoku sucks i use it.... if it shot straight and alot of ki blasts really fast it would be pretty cool. Ok even if you added the yellow final flash ball whatever, hes already got big bang... its medium charging, ball attack which makes big bang good. 'fina flash ball,' why do we need another spirit bomb?

Best answers
Ok. F**k that balls. :devgrin: We don't need another BB. However, that "Final Flash Ball" was used more than once by Vegeta in Buu Saga...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
I rather not argue since, well you just make up ****. You do that =\
Wow. You are so convincing. You should take law school and be an attorney. :rolleyes:

Anyways, not a big fan of the attacks, except for the fire beam..thingy. o_o

Best answers
I say at least add 1 attack! I mean he only has BB FF GG renzoku and generic. Goku: KHH, SDF, SB, SSB, and the list continues. If at anything one move should added to balance out the hugely unbalalnced peopel here!

Best answers
SSJ Shin Carl said:
I rather not argue since, well you just make up ****. You do that =\
Makeing **** up = Takeing actual images from the show of actual attacks and putting a name to them because they don't have one?

Well sorry the lord our god we shall all now bow down to you and kiss yo-Shut the hell up idiot...

ZeroNightmare said:
Shin Carl has a point......

And everyone was blasting on cell when he was fighting with gohan, vegeta just happened to phase him.
That's right... Of corse...
So If Mr.Satan had thrown a rock at Cell's head - because cell wouldn't have noticed the rock due to it haveing no PL Gohan could have used his final burst of power to finish cell!
NO!
It was because Vegeta's attack - was almost or close to cell's PL enhough to hit him in the back so hard his legs buckled...
And you're saying a Normal form Generic ball - slightly power'd up could do that...
When in Vegeta's rage - at SSJ - he power'd a beam in his hand and flew at cell blasting him with it BEFORE vegeta had become tired from blasting and BEFORE cell had regenerated increaseing his PL dramatcially...

It's the 5 o clock free crack give away at Zero's house!

I seriously doubt A generic ball power'd up for 4 - 8 hour's would have phased Cell that much...

Like all the idea's Raven but the Renzoku thing and the Final Bang most ^_^

Best answers
vegeta should get "atomic blast" (dunno how it was called in the show). that attack was very strong and fast 2. you'd get it at ssj2/majin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I nominate the fire attack, since this is leading nowhere.

Maybe it was just a yellow big bang because he was in super.

Its possible.

Best answers
Why no Bakuhatsuha? All the other moves are pretty much the samey.

Bakuhatsuha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why not. go for it. maybe they could make it a laser attack.

Why not vegetas one time used finger laser thing he used on one of friezas henchmen!
Why not vegetas thing where he throws them and then they explode?
HUH ,HUH!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets take everyones moves from everybody.

then give them all to vegeta.

that would make him a wee bit stronger

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're pulling crap out of your butt...Nobody is asking to remove other peoples attacks, its just a list of possible new attacks for Vegeta to compensate his lack of a third transformation. In case you don't know what compensate means it I'll find a nice easy to understand dictionary meaning for you.

Compensate - To make satisfactory payment or reparation to; recompense or reimburse

i.e. To make up for Vegeta only having two transformations, Ravendust is suggesting he have a few extra moves.

Quit being a smart ass and either contribute meaningfully to the thread or don't contribute at all.

Best answers
I reckon he should have the firestrike (even though I haven't seen the new uncut episodes) and renzoku should definitely be improved upon. For the amount of time it takes to charge, the amount of crappy balls he fires is rediculous. He fires for like one second. For every second he charges, he should keep firing for 3 times as long. It's a fair deal since the balls have crappy damage anyway.

Best answers
I think that Vegeta's animation with his legs when using gallet gun should be changed. The firestrike looks cool. Final flash ball as a secondary attack to his final flash is good.

Best answers
Ok I came up with this.

Normal Vegeta - Normal Ki blast, renzukou, gallet gun

SSJ Vegeta - (Add in) - Energy Strike and Big Bang

SSJ2 Vegeta - (Add in) Final Flash/Final Bang

SSJ2/Majin Vegeta - (Add in) Firestrike/dual firestrike

Animations that should be revamped.
1) Vegeta's animation for his leg while using Gallet Gun

Attacks that should be tweaked.
1) Renzokou

Comments? :rolleyes:

dor

Best answers
its good why not making the laser he used vs cooler in movie 6 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom